hentaiXkamen

Sep 12, 2017
A comparison between HQ and Lossy version would've been much appreciated. Right Now I have no idea Whether the lossy version has bad picture quality or HQ version has over the top good quality, so I can't decide which one to download.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Man as I was playing this game, I was trying to figure out which route to go, Jennifer route, Maya route or both and I couldn‘t decide so I decided to play them all and honestly I never knew each side of the story is different

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
3 x the game, 3 x the time to make.
So like 9 years or so until its done?

Maybe it will still beat DMD.

Reactions: Drafox

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Well good news is that I have finished the jennifer and maya sharing route. I can’t wait to see what’s in stored for next update. I feel like Stan will end up killing and betraying Chris and huang and just save himself and take all the girls with him

PeterLA0909

Apr 19, 2021
Anybody have an issue like this? I downloaded v0.3, but it won't progress past the final save of v0.29.
I got the same problem since v0.27 and stuck there mo since 3 updates i try different saves but everytime after v0.27 it says i reached the end of the current version
but in the gallery the new szene are available
dont know what to do

SinCityLocal

Sep 23, 2021
I got the same problem since v0.27 and stuck there mo since 3 updates i try different saves but everytime after v0.27 it says i reached the end of the current version
but in the gallery the new szene are available
dont know what to do
Hmm... well, at least someone acknowledged my post. I think I might delete and re-download the whole thing again.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Well good news is that I have finished the jennifer and maya sharing route. I can’t wait to see what’s in stored for next update. I feel like Stan will end up killing and betraying Chris and huang and just save himself and take all the girls with him
No way ! Chris kill Huang and Stan, because Stan stole his curly brown girl !

Rui Ferreira

Mar 25, 2022
Ok, I don't really know who the developer/creator of this game is... and I don't really care who he or she or it is.
But the fact that we're all here talking about this game has to mean something. For one, that this game meant something for those who played it and that it caused some kind of impact; otherwise it would just fall into oblivion and be cast aside. My question is will it continue?

Rui Ferreira

Mar 25, 2022
Ok, if the story or the game itself does not convince you that it really is a great game, then maybe these examples will...
And I will show only these three examples

animalrapist

Aug 20, 2020
Can someone explain to me what is the point of choosing in this MC sacrifice game to protect his daughter as Stan later in the game starts fucking them both?
There's a really specific sequence of events I think involving the pizza, the phone call, and the spin the bottle game and if you thread the needle very carefully then stan kidnaps jennifer only and leaves maya. I only found it by reading the game's code lol

Mar 18, 2022
There's a really specific sequence of events I think involving the pizza, the phone call, and the spin the bottle game and if you thread the needle very carefully then stan kidnaps jennifer only and leaves maya. I only found it by reading the game's code lol
What choices do you have to have for only Jennifer to kidnap? If it is possible at all :unsure:

animalrapist

Aug 20, 2020
What choices do you have to have for only Jennifer to kidnap? If it is possible at all :unsure:
There are multiple paths iirc but one that will deffo get you there is
refuse to make breakfast once > agree to cook > be uncooperative all the way until the poker game > agree to play without maya > push his hand away during the phone call > offer jennifer to get the pizza > offer jennifer for blowjob
After that the path is pretty much set

Reactions: rnzn

m1st3r1

Oct 3, 2019
There are multiple paths iirc but one that will deffo get you there is
refuse to make breakfast once > agree to cook > be uncooperative all the way until the poker game > agree to play without maya > push his hand away during the phone call > offer jennifer to get the pizza > offer jennifer for blowjob
After that the path is pretty much set
there's no option for "offer jennifer to get the pizza". gaaah. can you please tell the correct choice? thanks

Bruno34

May 17, 2022
How is this game 4-8 gb without animations?
Its just CG's and if i recall last time i played it, it wasnt even long at all
whats going on

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes