Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
The branching plot and H-scenes were very good. But Jennifer? Seriously? Most unattractive female character in the game? Why not the same Maya? Damn, almost every female character in this game is much more attractive than this Jennifer. What's the point of this...?
I have to agree, unfortunately.

Reactions: HUNUTAN

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
The incest version consists of scenes that include the mother and daughter engaging in sexual acts. They are few and far between and fairly short. Sometimes they are a small part of another scene for example one will clean up the creampie after or something like that.

Can anyone confirm the endings?
I've only gotten:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The endings felt very rushed however I haven't gotten them all yet. Was hoping for a big final lewd scene for each ending but they were very short and more of a quick summary of the aftermath.

Regardless I enjoyed the game and tip my hat to the dev.

Thank you dev!

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Is there a difference in the content itself between the regular version and the director's cut or just the mentions of incest?
Yes. There is a minor difference in the content when the mother and daughter are told to fool around with one another by by their captors. The directors cut has explicit scenes that the other version dodges.

Reactions: kekedouloveme23

aguy57

Sep 18, 2017
bruh how do you make a 21 gb game :oops: (i know 9 gb lossy but still)
Like did the dev rent a nasa supercomputer to spit out all the renders or something?
Time to beat my meat and my hard drives.
Thanks for the game and the reminder to clean my files.

• Haha
Reactions: kissloveD

shadowskill11

Oct 23, 2017
Ok, I admit I haven't been here for a while, but I don't remember there being an incest version. Can someone please give me some details?
There have been two versions for a couple years. The front page shows the two versions. Directors cut = incest version. There should be no further questions.

justadudetrynafap

Jan 6, 2019
surprisingly boring endings for a game that used to be so exciting, so rushed too. playing it from start to finish now just feels like the creator gradually loses interest, it keeps losing steam until it just ends, like he wanted to get it over with.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Chemish BaconNCheese So I download all 4 Splits and they all work fine. (I unpacked them until I got the folder with the game)
Please tell me how you try to make it work, so we can find the user error.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Now... we need a WT mod and replay mod for the game..........
what for? choices are obvious after strt of game aka once branches have began and can always do save before maling a choice and see where it leads.

OP updated :HideThePain:
If there will be a bug fix version am gonna kill somebody btw. :mad::ROFLMAO:
ah, you didn't get memo that version 1.01 comes after easter. :p

So, now that 1.0 is out, can anyone answer this?
since you are looking for mother-daughter sex then this game isn't for you. just few scenes.

bruh how do you make a 21 gb game :oops: (i know 9 gb lossy but still)
easily, just use high res pngs etc and if game has lots of scenes then game can get over 20 gigs before halfway and last version can be under or over 50 gigs.

21 gigs is in top 5 of biggest games but to get to top 3 would need few gigs more.

• Sad
Reactions: Smokes13 and Bob69
3.60 star(s) 59 Votes