SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Now... we need a WT mod and replay mod for the game..........

Submission: cooperate -> agree to it -> ok-> no, too risky -> say nothing -> try to ignore him -> go along -> stay out of it

Deception: refuse -> give in -> stop him -> ok -> no, too risky -> insist on it -> try to keep maya out of it -> drink cautiously -> try to ignore him -> offer just yourself -> offer yourself instead

Resistance: refuse -> refuse -> try it -> insist on it -> yes -> push his hand away -> refuse -> try to argue

That's for the first part, so it's really not that bad for routes...they are pretty self-explanatory.

Also: Universal Ren'Py Mod / URM [2.1] (mod any Ren'Py game yourself)

Last edited:

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
The branching plot and H-scenes were very good. But Jennifer? Seriously? Most unattractive female character in the game? Why not the same Maya? Damn, almost every female character in this game is much more attractive than this Jennifer. What's the point of this...?

Smokes13

Nov 9, 2017
Hey, this was recommended to me for lesbian incest but based on the tags I'm not sure it's for me. I'm guessing there isn't a path where you kill the intruders and run away together without being touched lol.. I'm wondering if this is worth it for me considering I despise rape and blackmail/corruption type.. is there anything between the two girls that isn't like forced group sex, romance style? Sorry I'd read through the thread but I'm at work.. I appreciate any information!
So, now that 1.0 is out, can anyone answer this?

Reactions: Desastrousman

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The branching plot and H-scenes were very good. But Jennifer? Seriously? Most unattractive female character in the game? Why not the same Maya? Damn, almost every female character in this game is much more attractive than this Jennifer. What's the point of this...?
Obviously because people have different tastes to you.......

Bring back the facepalm.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
2024 keeps looking better and better! Great non-lewd games (Helldivers 2, etc) and great lewd games that I have been following for a substantial amount of time now suddenly all being fully completed rather than abandoned or continued to be slowly updated for years and years and years before being abandoned

Another completed game to add to the ever growing of surprisingly fully finished actually completed lewd games

Congratulations dev, looking forward to playing it fully!

Reactions: Back and Oco6uct

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Obviously because people have different tastes to you.......

Bring back the facepalm.
Yes there is such a thing. But at least for the majority of people, tastes for beautiful women most often coincide. And she definitely would not have passed even any selection for the Miss World competition at the very beginning. Well, she doesn't have the same appearance. That’s why it’s strange for me to see how much attention is paid to her...

jefaulmann1

Mar 16, 2021
Ok, I admit I haven't been here for a while, but I don't remember there being an incest version. Can someone please give me some details?

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Now all we need is the gallery mod to be updated

TOP work DEV, its rare to see games finished and a community not lose their shit beforehand
is there a gallery mod? if so, where i can find it?

tried searching but i realy suck at this xd

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes