Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
Dev changed update schedule for F95. Only Patreon gets an every update. F95 gets updated after 3 updates, so now each F95 update has an update for all 3 paths.
So unless we get a hero we are screwed for a long while

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
So unless we get a hero we are screwed for a long while
Actually the third update since last F95 update is due this month, it's about 3-4 months now. And the dev doesn't have to hear about whining when he updates the resistance route and all the non resistance people bitch, and vice versa.

• Angry
Reactions: Shadowndev99

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
the 0.51 update is late by two month and soon three the 0.50 is done by the new year is the dev doing okay because all the late post still nothing about we need

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Dev changed update schedule for F95. Only Patreon gets an every update. F95 gets updated after 3 updates, so now each F95 update has an update for all 3 paths.
Actually the third update since last F95 update is due this month, it's about 3-4 months now. And the dev doesn't have to hear about whining when he updates the resistance route and all the non resistance people bitch, and vice versa.
ummm... I think you'll find that there is no such thing as "F95 gets updated after 3 updates" - the only updates that appear here at F95 is when a Patron shares the links. :LOL:

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
ummm... I think you'll find that there is no such thing as "F95 gets updated after 3 updates" - the only updates that appear here at F95 is when a Patron shares the links. :LOL:
That's what happened last update...

We were getting an update every month, then they stopped then 3 updates went by (enough for all 3 paths to update). Then F95 got an update. If that's not happening I guess we do need a hero.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019

We were getting an update every month, then they stopped then 3 updates went by (enough for all 3 paths to update). Then F95 got an update. If that's not happening I guess we do need a hero.
we dont need a hero we need to find why the dev so late with thrid update not even his update are short in every route now 2 month late in the last one

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
we dont need a hero we need to find why the dev so late with thrid update not even his update are short in every route now 2 month late in the last one
The Dev is not obligated to post an update, giving patrons advanced access to updates makes complete sense. We use to get updates at the same time as the patreon, if the dev wants to grow the Patreon it would make sence to scale back the free updates. Something the dev is well within his rights to do.

The only downside for the dev is that less free updates means less free advertising for his game. I don't know what the plans are for F95 updates, I assumed we would get a free update after every 3 updates, but I guess the last update didn't establish a pattern.

Reactions: TimoF965

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Because the person who shared them hasn't posted in forever and to get the "DC" you have to be a Patreon and also ask on Discord for it, zero other way to obtain it (and a reason why this is done this way). It's as simple as that, as soon as someone spends the $5 and shares it, and then asks on Discord for "DC" boom.

Since my interest has waned on this game I stopped as well, if it comes it comes, it not, oh well.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Enjoy guys.

The Point of No Return: Version 1.0 [Tier 3 + 4]

Hey again.
Here we are, the big one, version 1.0. After close to 4 years of development time, several pieces of broken hardware and me losing more and more sanity because of the monstrosity of a script I created, it's finally reality.
Jennifer's story is now coming to a close. It took 10,209 renders in total, with 3 main routes, leading to 17 endings. It's been a long road and I had to conduct several modifications on a script, that started, in hindsight, way too ambitious. But even though this is a more slimmed down and streamlined version of my original vision for the story, it still pleases me to present it to you today. So, enjoy the full story, that's not at your hand.
TPoNR marks my first VN release, but it won't be the last, as I have new projects already in the pipes and ideas for the future in my notes. I hope you'll be along for the ride.
I want to thank all of my supporters for helping making this possible. Without your support, this story wouldn't be out here today or, most likely, ever.
Also, version 1.0 doesn't mean I won't touch TPoNR anymore. There will be patches, if need. So, if you happen to find any pathing errors or other bugs, please feel free to contact me via dm or on discord. Thanks.
Changelog:
Size

Regular version

PC & Mac HQ version: ~19.7 gb
PC & Mac lossy version: ~8.7 gb
Android: ~1.74 gb & ~1.5 gb
Split version
Part 1: ~2.4 gb
Part 2: ~6.1 gb
Final render count: 10,209

Downloads:
Regular version
PC (Windows/Linux) HQ version:

PC (Windows/Linux) lossy version:

Mac HQ version:

Mac lossy version:

Split version
PC (Windows/Linux)
Part 1

Part 2

Mac
Part 1

Part 2

Android
Part 1

Part 2

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Point of No Return [v1.0 Regular] [DS23Games]

NOTE: Normal = No Incest

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Point of No Return [v1.0 DC] [DS23Games]

NOTE: DC = INCEST

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Submission: cooperate -> agree to it -> ok-> no, too risky -> say nothing -> try to ignore him -> go along -> stay out of it

Deception: refuse -> give in -> stop him -> ok -> no, too risky -> insist on it -> try to keep maya out of it -> drink cautiously -> try to ignore him -> offer just yourself -> offer yourself instead

Resistance: refuse -> refuse -> try it -> insist on it -> yes -> push his hand away -> refuse -> try to argue

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 59 Votes