giuan

Dec 3, 2022
If you look in the game files and you see .rpa files specifically like archive.rpa that means that all the images are contained in that file. The intention is the make the game take up less space on your hard drive and download faster. Unren is a program that "unzips" those archives and allows you to view the image files and other large files that were archived. However, a word of caution must be given that this can tremendously increase the size of the file. I have seen larger games erupt into 15-20 GB monsters by using unren. It is like opening up a jack in the box.
ok thank,but if i put unren in the game folder and open it I still can't see the options.it doesn't seem to work
Immagine 2023-12-17 193851.png

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
How different are the regular and director's cuts? Also how kinetic is this game? I've played to the end of the director's cut but I'm curious if there are significantly different other paths.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How different are the regular and director's cuts? Also how kinetic is this game? I've played to the end of the director's cut but I'm curious if there are significantly different other paths.
dc has incest and few more scenes. on slave path very kinetic, on others like mommy searching daughter path not that kinetic.

Reactions: Lucifel
3.60 star(s) 59 Votes