Jan 7, 2021
No, it is not written that way, there are only a few scenes where the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, there are NOT as many scenes as people think there are for them. It's not the focus per-say of this game.
Hey, thanks for the answer! My last question, are the extra scenes only mom/daughter scenes or are there also extra scenes with men?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hey, thanks for the answer! My last question, are the extra scenes only mom/daughter scenes or are there also extra scenes with men?
Quite frankly, I cannot remember the exact details/scenes, as it's been well before v0.45 since I've played, hell the last time I played the gallery unlocker was still good :ROFLMAO:

Just a quick fyi, you can use Unrenforall, and extract the rpa's and you can find all the cut content still in the files. You're just going to have to hunt lots and lots of images, I use XnViewMP.

And, yes, that content is in the regular version, it just won't play/happen during gameplay.

I'm also guessing if anyone actually cared enough, they could possibly code something (patch/restoration mod) that would make those scenes play in game. I'm not sure if the script is there though for the actual interactions and dialogue though.

Reactions: Nadiel

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
It's tragedy: my favorit guy was shooted. Big, muscle bully, who fuck brown girl. It was amazing romance story...

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Quite frankly, I cannot remember the exact details/scenes, as it's been well before v0.45 since I've played, hell the last time I played the gallery unlocker was still good :ROFLMAO:

Just a quick fyi, you can use Unrenforall, and extract the rpa's and you can find all the cut content still in the files. You're just going to have to hunt lots and lots of images, I use XnViewMP.

And, yes, that content is in the regular version, it just won't play/happen during gameplay.

I'm also guessing if anyone actually cared enough, they could possibly code something (patch/restoration mod) that would make those scenes play in game. I'm not sure if the script is there though for the actual interactions and dialogue though.
[/QUOTE]
Last I checked, the dialog / code was removed from the censored version.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ThePointOfNoReturn-0.48
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes