SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Hey guys, I have a question
The last version I played was 0.42. Back then I don't think there was any director's cut.
So, the thing is, does anyone know which version (Directors or Regular) go with the saves of that version?

Or should I download both 0.45 Director's Cut and 0.48 Regular and test them out?

Specially considering the regular doesn't have incest... and saves are not compatible between each version
Regular and directors cut saves don't work interchangeably.
You need a separate set of saves for each version type and for each route

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Regular and directors cut saves don't work interchangeably.
You need a separate set of saves for each version type and for each route
Yeah I have 3 separate saves for each route
What I need to know, if anyone actually knows, is... the saves I have, that were made in version 0.42, are compatible with which of the current versions: Director's or Regular?

Reactions: tossler

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
So now you have to get permission from the dev or is it just another way to say pay him for the incest mod? What is this hoop we have to jump through now?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So now you have to get permission from the dev or is it just another way to say pay him for the incest mod? What is this hoop we have to jump through now?
If you are a Patreon, you have to message the dev on Patreon/Discord for that version of the "game", it's not a mod, it's the full version of the game.

It was removed and hidden to comply with Patreon rules.

• Sad
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
If you are a Patreon, you have to message the dev on Patreon/Discord for that version of the "game", it's not a mod, it's the full version of the game.

It was removed and hidden to comply with Patreon rules.
Chalk me up as one whose game was killed because of Patreon's hardon for "incest". Almost every other tag is okay with the bastards. They can suck on my soiled panties. I hate censorship, everybody out here should.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Yeah I have 3 separate saves for each route
What I need to know, if anyone actually knows, is... the saves I have, that were made in version 0.42, are compatible with which of the current versions: Director's or Regular?
Most likely regular
I don't recall many directors cuts being released here.

Reactions: LP83

catfood

Feb 10, 2018
Hey guys, I have a question
The last version I played was 0.42. Back then I don't think there was any director's cut.
So, the thing is, does anyone know which version (Directors or Regular) go with the saves of that version?

Or should I download both 0.45 Director's Cut and 0.48 Regular and test them out?

Specially considering the regular doesn't have incest... and saves are not compatible between each version
Version 0.42 that was here was a Regular version.

Reactions: LP83

bitchlover

Jan 8, 2021
A good game, with good graphics. But does the game really have to be so huge? Almost 20 GB? I'll probably drop out. If all games get that big, a laptop with a 1 TB hard disk won't be enough...
Too bad.

EmulatorB

Oct 8, 2022
A good game, with good graphics. But does the game really have to be so huge? Almost 20 GB? I'll probably drop out. If all games get that big, a laptop with a 1 TB hard disk won't be enough...
Too bad.
So? Get an external SSD.

Always strange to see people complaining about size when bandwidth and storage is cheap. Some even spend more money drinking out with friends on an average Sat night than the price of a 2TB ssd.

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes