Arrchman

May 16, 2020
I don't know how it works on mac, but on linux the Ren'Py game files sometimes have messed up permissions. What generally happens on linux is the following:
Bash:
$ ./APromiseBestLeftUnkept.sh
bash: ./APromiseBestLeftUnkept.sh: Permission denied
$ chmod +x APromiseBestLeftUnkept.sh
$ ./APromiseBestLeftUnkept.sh
./APromiseBestLeftUnkept.sh: line 63: /home/myuser/Downloads/APromiseBestLeftUnkept-0.9.6-pc/lib/py2-linux-x86_64/APromiseBestLeftUnkept: Permission denied
./APromiseBestLeftUnkept.sh: line 63: exec: /home/myuser/Downloads/APromiseBestLeftUnkept-0.9.6-pc/lib/py2-linux-x86_64/APromiseBestLeftUnkept: cannot execute: Permission denied
$ chmod +x /home/myuser/Downloads/APromiseBestLeftUnkept-0.9.6-pc/lib/py2-linux-x86_64/APromiseBestLeftUnkept
$ ./APromiseBestLeftUnkept.sh # Works now.
So try to set the permissions of the files to allow execution.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The preview pics could be much better. They're downright tame compared to what goes on in the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So many branches, and routs... Is anyone planning on doing WT for that game?
3 mainroutes and otherwise choices are obvious like taking "wrong" answer mc becomes cult's slut roll back saves in that case, keeping the weddingring is obviously bad choice.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I know this is probably a big ask considering the last few updates have been very small, if post history is to be believed; but I'd really like to see Jennifer on the deception route kind of have a Walter White style fall from grace. She goes along with Stan at first out of desperation to keep herself, Maya, and Autumn safe, but she starts liking the thrill of the lifestyle that has been thrust upon her. Eventually playing Stan, Chris, Huang, and now the gang against each other allowing her to eventually get the upper hand and take control.

lustforhunks

Apr 29, 2021
Cannot download Android version on gofile:cry: And could somebody tell me the differences between regular and director's cut? Only incest?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm kinda ok with it not being leaked anymore. It was a massive download and seemed to have jumped the shark a long time ago. I can't really recall when was the last time I was looking forward to a release in any of the three branches.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I wonder if this game would have been better served being made into 3 separate ones, to save not downloading a path or two that you dont care about.

Because after the initial choices in the house, they are completely separate anyways.

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes