blaque

Nov 30, 2018
Is there a compressed version that won't kill my dwindling HD space? Something around 1GB??? Because 8-16GB is ridiculous!

Thanks in advance for any helpful comments.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Yes, but the links to compressed versions aren't added to OP anymore so search the thread and you will find it

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a compressed version that won't kill my dwindling HD space? Something around 1GB??? Because 8-16GB is ridiculous!

Thanks in advance for any helpful comments.
yes, search compressed win and you'll find ~1.5 gigs compressed versions.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I'm not entirely understanding. Did the director's cut include more scenes that are between family member? Were the scenes entirely cut out of the regular one?

I'm asking because what you normally see is an altered script file, but here there's an entire second set of download links.
Certain scenes were cut out, but the pics are included in both version downloads. In the non-incest version, the script that goes with those pics is missing.

Reactions: AtotehZ

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what id difference between regular and director cut download of this game
not that it hasn't been explained before but reg. is patreon friendly and dc is non-patreon friendly aka incest scenes.

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
What's the deception route about if someone could tell me?
Not sure if someone replied to this already. Deception Route is where Jennifer pretends to go along with Stan but is looking to betray him. It's the trickiest route to follow in Part 1, if you haven't found it yet, I suggest looking for a walkthrough in this thread.

Speaking personally, this is my absolute favourite path. Jennifer in this route becomes much more dominant and manipulative which is incredibly hot. Would definitely recommend playing this path if you get the chance

Last edited:

xPxrate

Jun 15, 2021
can some one give me a list of game list but like Stan dark games is this the other website for games likes this

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can some one give me a list of game list but like Stan dark games is this the other website for games likes this
head to recommendations and ask.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.45-HQ_DirectorsCut

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.21 GiW

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes