reb8

Jun 1, 2018
I've modified Gigan's original 0.15 Gallery Mod and added scenes up to 0.24.

Have also restored the original 1118a to 1148a scenes, and also added the 1425a and 1427a scenes without text. Will need someone to get the text from the Patreon Discord version.

Extract the files into the game folder.

09/11/22 edit: partially updated to 0.36
Will the gallery mod be updated/kept to date?
This game has some really nice scenes and lacks a gallery!!

tania

Jun 30, 2017
The walkthrough pdf's are included with my compressed version in the archive, once you extract all 3 are there (and should be with the ones in the OP), but I also linked the PDF's...
Wheres the part 1 of the walkthrough? they start on part 2

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Wheres the part 1 of the walkthrough? they start on part 2
The PDF's were provided with the download...

Submission: cooperate -> agree to it -> ok-> no, too risky -> say nothing -> try to ignore him -> go along -> stay out of it

Deception: refuse -> give in -> stop him -> ok -> no, too risky -> insist on it -> try to keep maya out of it -> drink cautiously -> try to ignore him -> offer just yourself -> offer yourself instead

Resistance: refuse -> refuse -> try it -> insist on it -> yes -> push his hand away -> refuse -> try to argue

korko

May 30, 2017
Regular compress? Incest is not compitable with my saves and i dont want to start over. And why do the change? Before we only use incest patch and done. Now we have 2 version and incest version not compitable? Not good, not good at all.

Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
So I played TPoNR-041-PC originally. Do I have to start over? Are my saves compatible with either of these new two versions?

JKrieger

Oct 2, 2022
So I played TPoNR-041-PC originally. Do I have to start over? Are my saves compatible with either of these new two versions?
Your saves will be compatible with the proper version. So if you played the "regular" (non-incest) version, your saves can be used with the new "regular" version.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Regular compress? Incest is not compitable with my saves and i dont want to start over. And why do the change? Before we only use incest patch and done. Now we have 2 version and incest version not compitable? Not good, not good at all.
well yea dir cut aka incest and normal are non-compatible with each other, dc has incest scenes which normal doesn't have.

there are games where normal version saves aren't compatible with special/extended/whatever version.

>normal: 16,88GB
>"lossy": 7,5GB

Mate are you doing okay?
what are you implying?

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes