UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Ok, I gotta ask: What's with the file size?
It's rather large for a game on this site.
Are the renders that high quality, or does it have 20+ hours of non-repeating content?
It certainly looks promising.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ThePointOfNoReturn-0.45
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ThePointOfNoReturn-0.45DirectorsCut
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

PerverTeacher

Jun 5, 2017
ThePointOfNoReturn-0.45
ThePointOfNoReturn-0.45DirectorsCut
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thank you very much, good sir.

• Red Heart
Reactions: yilkin

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
18.1GB Sheesh. It is bigger than several AAA PC games I own. This will be bigger than RDR2 or BG3 by the time they lose the hardon for huge DLs

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not helpful scrolled up, left, front, back and right, not interested in guide or pressing ctrl for 20 minutes or the update only.
oh blind one https://f95zone.to/threads/the-point-of-no-return-v0-45-ds23games.57998/post-11440820

16 gb and no mega link feels bad man.
mega fre limit is 5 gigs so to dl 16 gigs you'd need premium account or wait hrs.

18.1GB Sheesh. It is bigger than several AAA PC games I own. This will be bigger than RDR2 or BG3 by the time they lose the hardon for huge DLs
well on AAA games you need to dl gigs of updates after installation or wait GOTY version which has all updates included and also expansions.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
well on AAA games you need to dl gigs of updates after installation or wait GOTY version which has all updates included and also expansions.
Oh it is worse with AAA Games as Steam has snail pace Downloads. It took me 12 hours to Download RDR2

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
7.5gb on low version? Mate, witcher 1 is 14 gb. What on earth is in this game.
Ok, commenting on this, since I've heard this a lot: I convert both the HQ and the lossy versions to webp from png. HQ is lossles, lossy is at 100% quality. I could probably go down to 90%, without much quality loss, but for consistency's sake, I'll keep it at that for this VN. Something to consider for the next one though.

As for the HQ one: It's huge, yeah. 8641 renders does that, at that level of conversion. I actually thought about "retiring" this version before, but plenty of Patrons wanted me to keep it, so I did.

Reactions: Shadowndev99

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh it is worse with AAA Games as Steam has snail pace Downloads. It took me 12 hours to Download RDR2
i know (not played but read) that updating AAA game can take day or 2 before gets to play.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ok, commenting on this, since I've heard this a lot: I convert both the HQ and the lossy versions to webp from png. HQ is lossles, lossy is at 100% quality. I could probably go down to 90%, without much quality loss, but for consistency's sake, I'll keep it at that for this VN. Something to consider for the next one though.

As for the HQ one: It's huge, yeah. 8641 renders does that, at that level of conversion. I actually thought about "retiring" this version before, but plenty of Patrons wanted me to keep it, so I did.
This is one thing that really annoys me about certain people on this forum.

They get a compressed version yet still whine about the size of the HQ version.

It annoys me because I spent a good chunk of money kitting my rig out and my HD monitor and my fibre broadband so I can download things faster and view everything shiny like because I like things to look pretty.

So why, oh why, should I look at games in peasant vision just because people are using rigs powered by gerbils?

They get their compressed version, leave our HQ versions alone.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Think that may be your internet.

It took me bout 45 minutes.
No its Steam. It has always been bad for me. So bad I am now going to GOG to get Games and not Steam.

Oh and i am not getting the compressed version. I have to clear space on my drive where I have some 440 GB of games DL from F95. I will wait until I have space and DL Non Compressed version.

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
mega fre limit is 5 gigs so to dl 16 gigs you'd need premium account or wait hrs.
Just use a vpn, and switch to another location when you reach the limit. Sometimes it doesn't work, but if you try a few different locations, eventually it will.

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes