longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
There are PDF WT's included and I also posted them as well.
I know I mentioned them in my comment... it's just always preferable to have a mod as it makes things smoother, the pdf isn't accurate for the resistance path or is just ahead of the in game content or something, and that obviously doesn't help with replaying scenes... which is why I initially said it'd be nice if there was an up-to-date WT/gallery mod.

OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018
The Point of No Return [v0.45 Regular] [DS23Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v0.42 Regular -> v0.45 Regular [1,55 GB]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Mac: 0.42 Regular -> v0.45 Regular [1,52 GB]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Can you compress the regular version so that people can play where they left and dont't start the game from the beginning?

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Hi, does anyone know if the gallery mod will work with the current versions?
Yes galler mod works but only has the scenes up to version 35, so everything after isnt there, but it has a good 30ish scenes with some variants and more depending on the character select

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stuffit101

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is incest in director's cut "progressing" or is it just main game with few old scenes uncut?
Incest is definitely not progressing on a submission route.
P.S. There is a new lesbian incest strapon scene on a Submission Gang Girls Path. Nothing new on Stan's Girls and Stan's Pets though.

Last edited:

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
How intense is incest in the game.
The mother and daughter in this game are kidnapped and fucked by men. In the process there are a couple of scenes with mother-daughter pussy licking, one with strapon (new), they also kiss in some scenes.

What the differences between regular, loosy and direct cut download
Regular - without incest
Directors Cut - with Incest
Loosy - compressed

Reactions: HNH1985

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
The mother and daughter in this game are kidnapped and fucked by men. In the process there are a couple of scenes with mother-daughter pussy licking, one with strapon (new), they also kiss in some scenes.

Regular - without incest
Directors Cut - with Incest
Loosy - compressed
What sex tags are still present in the scenes?

Zackados

Jun 26, 2022
I had the compress version since I can’t reserve 18 go only for this.
My save save didn’t work on the compress so I had to do a rerun only to see only now that I didn’t have the full version, the one with incest between mother and daughter. Thankfully I like the game

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes