Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
Sadly this game the last months doesn't get proper updates here either because dev doesn't offer a free public version or no patreon wants to share.Maybe in the future some patreon decide to share it frequently as someone before who for his own reasons stopped (hope the guy is ok and healthy).

p.s
sorry for my English not a native speaker.
as I understand we get update after 3 verions releases and we must wait until become on the final tier on patreon and not the dev who share it here

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
we wont get a update or what ?
Hey again, time for update 0.45, a new one for the Submission route. Let's get straight to the content:
The "Stan's girls" path is steadily advancing to its grand finale. This time, it features a big ceremony, which will truly elevate The girls and Stan to another level.
A ceremony will also be the focus of the "Stan's pets" path. But this ceremony will be alot more...sinister.
Finally, the "Gang girls" path. This will take Jennifer and Maya once again in front of a camera. And then, an important decision looms. Don't screw this up, Jennifer...

As for the development related side: Once again, if you happen to find any pathing errors or other bugs, please feel free to contact me via dm or on discord. Thanks.
Changelog:
Size

Regular version

PC & Mac HQ version: ~16.9 gb
PC & Mac lossy version: ~7.5 gb
Android: ~1.74 gb & ~1.24 gb
Split version
Part 1: ~2.4 gb
Part 2: ~5.1 gb
259 new renders - Submission route only

Downloads:
Regular version

PC (Windows/Linux) HQ version:

PC (Windows/Linux) lossy version:

Mac HQ version:

Mac lossy version:

Split version

PC (Windows/Linux)
Part 1

Part 2

Mac
Part 1

Part 2

Android
Part 1

Part 2

Enjoy.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Note this is censored version (incest removed), the other version (that has the family friendly content) is available via Discord.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Part 1 Walkthrough:

Submission: cooperate -> agree to it -> ok-> no, too risky -> say nothing -> try to ignore him -> go along -> stay out of it

Deception: refuse -> give in -> stop him -> ok -> no, too risky -> insist on it -> try to keep maya out of it -> drink cautiously -> try to ignore him -> offer just yourself -> offer yourself instead

Resistance: refuse -> refuse -> try it -> insist on it -> yes -> push his hand away -> refuse -> try to argue

Part 2 Walkthrough:

Deception Route Walkthrough:

- - -

Resistance Route Walkthrough:

- - -

Sub Route Walkthrough:

- - -

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Aleks Mark

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
No clue how to get access to his discord. I'll try messaging him on patreon.
Yeah, you have to ask to get the other version, afaik it was removed long ago and was only available upon request...see if I can find it.

There are a few Mom/Daughter scenes that got removed (not all), they are still there in the images folder, but don't show up while playing the game.

Darth Helmet

The information is here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darth Helmet

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Yeah, you have to ask to get the other version, afaik it was removed long ago and was only available upon request...see if I can find it.

There are a few Mom/Daughter scenes that got removed (not all), they are still there in the images folder, but don't show up while playing the game.

Darth Helmet

The information is here.
PC (HQ):
Mac (HQ):
PC (Lossy):
Mac (Lossy):
Android:
I received the other version that you mentioned.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Point of No Return [v0.45 DC UNCENSORED] [DS23Games]

NOTE: This is the uncensored version with incest

I've included all 3-route walkthroughs as well.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Point of No Return [v0.45 REGULAR] [DS23Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

Part 1 WT:

Submission: cooperate -> agree to it -> ok-> no, too risky -> say nothing -> try to ignore him -> go along -> stay out of it

Deception: refuse -> give in -> stop him -> ok -> no, too risky -> insist on it -> try to keep maya out of it -> drink cautiously -> try to ignore him -> offer just yourself -> offer yourself instead

Resistance: refuse -> refuse -> try it -> insist on it -> yes -> push his hand away -> refuse -> try to argue

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Point of No Return [v0.45 Regular] [DS23Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v0.42 Regular -> v0.45 Regular [1,55 GB]
- - -

Mac: 0.42 Regular -> v0.45 Regular [1,52 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
The Point of No Return [v0.45 DC UNCENSORED] [DS23Games]

NOTE: This is the uncensored version with incest

I've included all 3-route walkthroughs as well.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac:

- - PIXELDRAIN -
Uh - where are the walkthroughs? And - will not work with saves from the previous compressed version. If I had the walkthroughs for the routes I wouldn't mind playing this from the beginning, but...

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
Jenn and her daughter should get the kidnappers drunk, then when all fall asleep ... CHOP OFF THIER DICKS ! Call the police afterwards and hopefully theyve not lost to much blood and can answer for thier crimes of forceful detention ,human trafficking, torture and rape.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Uh - where are the walkthroughs? And - will not work with saves from the previous compressed version. If I had the walkthroughs for the routes I wouldn't mind playing this from the beginning, but...
This is the uncensored version with incest, it hasn't been here in about 9-10 updates...not many know the steps to get it.

Saves are not compatible between versions...

The walkthrough pdf's are included with my compressed version in the archive, once you extract all 3 are there (and should be with the ones in the OP), but I also linked the PDF's...

Deception Route Walkthrough:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Resistance Route Walkthrough:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Sub Route Walkthrough:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes