Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Is there actually a walkthrough for this game?
I just can't manage to unlock certain paths.

Hambo

Aug 6, 2016

Regular version

PC & Mac HQ version: ~18.3 gb

PC & Mac lossy version: ~8.8 gb

Android: ~1.74 gb & ~1.3 gb

Split version

Part 1: ~2.4 gb

Part 2: ~5.7 gb

275 new renders - Submission route only

Downloads:

Regular version

PC (Windows/Linux) HQ version:

PC (Windows/Linux) lossy version:

Mac HQ version:

Mac lossy version:

Split version

PC (Windows/Linux)

Part 1

Part 2

Mac

Part 1

Part 2

Android

Part 1

Part 2

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Point of No Return [v0.48] [DS23Games]

NOTE: This is the censored (regular) version, this has no incest.

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

Last edited:

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
Waiting for someone new to contact the dev, get sent certain links and then post it here, as the previous person who leaked it, either didn't know, or is not going to.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
How does one get on the deception route? From what I remember of the early game, all the choices seem to be a binary "do what they say", "don't do what they say" without any "pretend to play along" 3rd choice.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
How does one get on the deception route? From what I remember of the early game, all the choices seem to be a binary "do what they say", "don't do what they say" without any "pretend to play along" 3rd choice.

Submission: cooperate -> agree to it -> ok-> no, too risky -> say nothing -> try to ignore him -> go along -> stay out of it

Deception: refuse -> give in -> stop him -> ok -> no, too risky -> insist on it -> try to keep maya out of it -> drink cautiously -> try to ignore him -> offer just yourself -> offer yourself instead

Resistance: refuse -> refuse -> try it -> insist on it -> yes -> push his hand away -> refuse -> try to argue

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Hey guys, I have a question
The last version I played was 0.42. Back then I don't think there was any director's cut.
So, the thing is, does anyone know which version (Directors or Regular) go with the saves of that version?

Or should I download both 0.45 Director's Cut and 0.48 Regular and test them out?

Specially considering the regular doesn't have incest... and saves are not compatible between each version

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes