Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
So, could anyone who is able to communicate with the dev ask him to release the director's cut here? Otherwise the game is maimed.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
As said, you need to be a Patreon, and then message them (the dev) on Patreon/Discord to get the director's cut, it was removed long ago during Patreon's crackdown.

There have been very few leaks of it, most of the time people will not message the dev for it, most don't know it exists.
Liberty, do you really believe that Patreon doesn't know what is being done? This is Patreons way of saying, well as long as you support Patreon, then we will turn a blind eye to the incest-modified game that players can request from the dev (and we don't know about it). New Patreon slogan, You Want Incest-Pay Me.

Reactions: Toushiro

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Does the director's cut only include the incest patch or are there extra content, renders etc.? I did not see a comment answering this question
It is not a patch as I've said above, it's a full game, it has content that doesn't appear in the normal version.

You can find this content buried in the game files if you know where to look, but it will not appear in the game.

Reactions: DJsona

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
This game is really interesting, it's a departure from the usual visual novels. And it gives ideas! Looking forward to the sequel; currently, I'm at the captured pizza delivery girl.

Reactions: jlkawaii

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Yes, there is a compressed for the "regular" version on page 100.

There is also compressed for the director's cut, but older as well on page 93
Ahh, 2 different versions?

Maybe that explains why i remember there was a way, on the resistance path, to not have John save if you had her do the 'Shady Deal'.

Also explains why some saves would load and othera wouldnt. Duh!

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
How long is it usually when the director's cut gets released?
I downloaded the director's cut thinking it would be the new 0.48, without realizing it was the 0.45. lol
And why is director's cut 3 behind the regular?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: oldschool34500

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
How long is it usually when the director's cut gets released?
I downloaded the director's cut thinking it would be the new 0.48, without realizing it was the 0.45. lol
And why is director's cut 3 behind the regular?
Did you read what I said? I've said it 3 times now.

The incest one is hidden, a Patreon donator has to ask the dev personally on Patreon message or on Discord, and the dev will send it upon request. The director's cut (incest one) does not often come here because of that, in fact, it's only been here a handful of times, maybe 5 times or so since the change on Patreon.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and jlkawaii

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Did you read what I said? I've said it 3 times now.

The incest one is hidden, a Patreon donator has to ask the dev personally on Patreon message or on Discord, and the dev will send it upon request. The director's cut (incest one) does not often come here because of that, in fact, it's only been here a handful of times, maybe 5 times or so since the change on Patreon.
I used the search box and didn't find anything. Guess I will search google or just wait till finished or till the Director's Cut shows up again. Saves aren't interchangeable, according to the main page, and all my saves are for the Director's Cut. Can't say I wanna start over again from the beginning just to have them calling each other "roommate" and "landlord" and such. lol (not sure if that is how this one is written, but I know that's the common work around)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I used the search box and didn't find anything. Guess I will search google or just wait till finished or till the Director's Cut shows up again. Saves aren't interchangeable, according to the main page, and all my saves are for the Director's Cut. Can't say I wanna start over again from the beginning just to have them calling each other "roommate" and "landlord" and such. lol (not sure if that is how this one is written, but I know that's the common work around)
No, it is not written that way, there are only a few scenes where the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, there are NOT as many scenes as people think there are for them. It's not the focus per-say of this game.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
No, it is not written that way, there are only a few scenes where the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, there are NOT as many scenes as people think there are for them. It's not the focus per-say of this game.
I actually remember that, now. And I think that's why some of my old saves (from 0.33 or further back) don't work. I remember losing multiple saves, cause I guess on those saves, it was the regular version. I remember missing certain scenes that were in the early versions of the game. So, I guess that explains it.

jhalencak

May 14, 2020
i have a question i am looking for a game that has something to do with NTR the brother(older) is fucking his sister in law he fathered most if not all the kids one of them ride a bike almost causing him to wreck but i cant remember the name

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes