FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I left this game a year ago.
I hate forced sex and raping. I love when women and wives become slut for pleasure.
You realize there are three different main paths, each with several sub paths, with many things avoidable, and the choices to make to follow each path are actually in this thread, and you can find the path you seek in this?

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
You realize there are three different main paths, each with several sub paths, with many things avoidable, and the choices to make to follow each path are actually in this thread, and you can find the path you seek in this?
This game about the highest female pleasure: to obey a strong and brave man, losing his will for the sake of his will

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
director's cut is 18 GB big, is there any compressed version?
Jeebus.

I wish the Dev would do 2 things:

1) Split the 3 paths into 3 different games, since there is no overlap or dovetailing of storylines between them. That way if each is 6GB, and maybe you only care about 1 or 2 of the 3 you can save yourself 6-12GB of storage.

2) Learn to compress yo shit. There is no reason these images are bloated to the degree that they are. There aren't even any real animations to speak of.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Jeebus.

I wish the Dev would do 2 things:

1) Split the 3 paths into 3 different games, since there is no overlap or dovetailing of storylines between them. That way if each is 6GB, and maybe you only care about 1 or 2 of the 3 you can save yourself 6-12GB of storage.

2) Learn to compress yo shit. There is no reason these images are bloated to the degree that they are. There aren't even any real animations to speak of.
1. has come up before but as you see dev doesn't visit here.
2. he has compressed version called regular and compressors here shrink both version to much smaller size.
3. if you really want to whine become member (not supporter) of his patreon and directly msg to him.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.48 HQ Regular

NOTE: Saves between Regular and Directors Cut are NOT compatible

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.23 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

giuan

Dec 3, 2022
why if I open the "images" folder, I don't see any images but only music files??? is there a problem with the folder or do I have to download a program to see the images??

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
no why???
If you look in the game files and you see .rpa files specifically like archive.rpa that means that all the images are contained in that file. The intention is the make the game take up less space on your hard drive and download faster. Unren is a program that "unzips" those archives and allows you to view the image files and other large files that were archived. However, a word of caution must be given that this can tremendously increase the size of the file. I have seen larger games erupt into 15-20 GB monsters by using unren. It is like opening up a jack in the box.

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes