Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
I hope those clothes we see at the end of every update actually make it into the game. Jennifer looked hot as fuck in them.

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
no lesbian content?
I recall someone else asking for that in this thread, so I'll give you the same answer: will there be girl-girl scenes sprinkled through the VN? Yes. Will lesbian content overall get a heavy focus? No.

They're using full-sized PNG files for images which are 2-3+ MB each. If they went with webp they would see the same quality at much smaller sizes.
I actually went and did a lossless webp conversion for all the png files in the 0.12 version, which did shrink the overall game size by about 30%.

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
hello, how do you install the android version (zip) i don't understand thanks in advance

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Is a good game. An hot mother and daughter (especially this one).. I like it

And by the way, what's the problem with renders? I see them very well, with good quality.

Last edited:

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
hello, how do you install the android version (zip) i don't understand thanks in advance
I believe nothing in particular, some poeple just can't resist to post their opinion or "criticism" even if it's got zero quality or value. Like how some poeple post into topics and state "i don't like xy fetish, bad game,bye"

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
You need to go to the main storage directory, the one that has things like the download and music folder. There you'll find a folder named Android. Inside this folder, there's another folder called obb (if not, create it). Now copy the com.ds23.tponr folder that's inside the zip file you downloaded and paste it into obb. Go and install the game with the apk file.

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
1. I won't change any of the character models at this stage, sorry.
2. There will be no violent rape, but there will be corruption. However, none of the characters are virgins, no idea why the tag has been added to the thread.
3. Another side-character that's written in a more innocent way will be added in the relatively near future and tier 4 patrons will soon be able to vote on which character model I'll use for her.
Are you planning on having any incest planned for future updates. Like mother/daughter or father/daughter forced to fuck under gun point or something?

Jul 9, 2017
Question for the dev: Will the game downloads be split between the different Acts, or will we have a single file to play through all the way from beginning to end once it's finished?

And will we know(either in-game or purely through changelog) when each Act is completed?

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes