DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
Are you planning on having any incest planned for future updates. Like mother/daughter or father/daughter forced to fuck under gun point or something?
No such scenario will be in the VN, sorry.

Question for the dev: Will the game downloads be split between the different Acts, or will we have a single file to play through all the way from beginning to end once it's finished?

And will we know(either in-game or purely through changelog) when each Act is completed?
It'll be a single file. And it'll be apparent in-game when an Act is completed, so you'll know, yes. I'll also announce it in the news updates though.

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Nice idea! A lot of possibilities can be explored by the developer... Maya is very hot!!!!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
liquid74

They have actually posted 3 times in this thread so they either can't remember what they play or they actually like it and just post to make it look like they don't like the game. Me if I find a game I don't like I hide it so that I don't make that mistake or if I think I played it before I search for my username using the search option to see if I have posted in a thread before.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Point of No Return [v0.14] DS23Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.73 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.72 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 161 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 144 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
The MC is not an erotic woman at all, ugly body ugly face, but her daughter is very beautiful, I play this game to see if she has a love scene with her.

• Angry
Reactions: Fapmigo
3.60 star(s) 59 Votes