myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
David9sk

There is none ATM till the OP gets updated so you can only download it from the link above ATM. I'm not going to download from it though as I have 11 minutes left from the download I started yesterday evening so I'll just wait till mine is done instead.

tajge

Jun 6, 2017
kosta

Are you sure you are on svscomics? Because there is v0.13 and v0.14 on there. It'll take someone 10+ hours to download it from there though as downloads are rigged as fuck on that site unless you are a member of those shady file hosts.
Well turns out i was on svs games :)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Point of No Return [v0.14] DS23Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.73 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.72 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 161 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 144 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
before clicking on this, i thought a rework of Point of No Return but I searched the game name and 2 diff games....I was disappointed, that game was good
I actually backed that second game back in the day and was really disappointed when it was canceled. It had potential, but I think it was a case of a first time developer setting their sights too high and got overwhelmed by the amount of work involved and just gave up.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Not an official changelog but:

I read everything and was done in 10 minutes

2.5 scenes ~300 renders but you'll only see 1/3 of them as most renders have 3 variants I presume this is based on a choice from one of the previous updates as there are no choices in this update its a straight read and watch VN.

Day 1 continuation - game of strip poker with the daughter or mom or mom & daughter (dependant on some unknown variable from previous update).
Night 1 - A weird nightmare sequence (seemed very out of place)
Day 2 - short morning sequence with dress up

Unless you want to get blue balled I'd give this game at least another 6 months maybe a year before playing again. I really liked the direction of the first update I played, this just seemed to lose me. Probably a result of there not being enough content to get back into the story.

Last edited:

jenn20

Dec 17, 2017
kosta

Are you sure you are on svscomics? Because there is v0.13 and v0.14 on there. It'll take someone 10+ hours to download it from there though as downloads are rigged as fuck on that site unless you are a member of those shady file hosts.
What site is best?

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
The Game is Good,the Game is Great for People missing getting Blue Balls,otherwise I would wait a couple of months till we see some good action.

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
From what I read the evening at poker did not go as hoped, after all, however, I expected it, the basic plot has potential, but I do not think it lends itself to a structured game more chapters, it is impossible to keep the story credible if not you can show sex scenes right away. We have 3 inmates who just escaped from prison after years, in real life after a week without sex I have balls as big as watermelons, thinks a prisoner after years. Then we talk about a character who already has a history of sexual violence behind her, a person like that after 10 minutes at home she has already impregnated mother and daughter, and has also given her husband two blows. I will review later hoping that the author has found a way to make everything more credible, I wish him so.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
jenn20

There isn't really a best site because most of the sites that post files like svscomics use the same shit file hosts. Those file hosts throttle download speeds and sometimes add shit to their files. Svscomic's is usually the most up to date but 99.9999% of the time the file will already be here on f95 before it even hits svscomic's. Most of the time I just use the site to see if there is something there that hasn't been posted here or can't be posted here.

espy85

They just got out of prison which means they are most likely still loaded with whatever drugs the prison was pumping into them to keep their hormones in check as many do this to keep them from getting erections.

Last edited:
Reactions: jenn20
3.60 star(s) 59 Votes