perseus420

Jun 18, 2017
hey guys,
today i had nothing to do so i create a gallery mod for the version 0.14.I must see if i can continue this mod or not in the future.Have fun with it :)
Install guide: extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is)
Thank you and I hope you can continue this mod in the future

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Excellent idea for a storyline but in my opinion I wish there was more of a slow build up, it all seems a bit rushed to get to the fap screens, I know this is a fantasy game but surely there should a little bit of reality in it, and a slow paced story in my opinion helps build up the players tension. Give it to them slowly with subtle hints of what may come, slowly building up the climax.

I know we have 3 escaped prisoners who have not had any sex with a female for a long while, but having the women give in so easily just seem way of base to me, and something that in some sense of reality would not really of happened in real life. (Yes I know it's a only make belief story!!)

But then maybe you really wanted this to be a quick game where you could get quickly to the fap screens.

Also this post was not to offend anyone here, it's only my personal opinion, and I'm sure there will be plenty of people who will strongly disagree with my thoughts, and would prefer the game as it stands.

Apart from all that I must agree that the renders are pretty well done, and hope to see more from this game developer in the future.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Excellent idea for a storyline but in my opinion I wish there was more of a slow build up, it all seems a bit rushed to get to the fap screens, I know this is a fantasy game but surely there should a little bit of reality in it, and a slow paced story in my opinion helps build up the players tension. Give it to them slowly with subtle hints of what may come, slowly building up the climax.

I know we have 3 escaped prisoners who have not had any sex with a female for a long while, but having the women give in so easily just seem way of base to me, and something that in some sense of reality would not really of happened in real life. (Yes I know it's a only make belief story!!)
In a "realistic" setting, 3 prisoners that have not seen women for that length of time would have raped them on the first day, they wouldn't be slow building them to bed due to the danger of being recaptured.

They would have raped them, killed them and moved on.

Slow pacing in a game about escaped convicts is about as unrealistic as you can get.

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
In a "realistic" setting, 3 prisoners that have not seen women for that length of time would have raped them on the first day, they wouldn't be slow building them to bed due to the danger of being recaptured.

They would have raped them, killed them and moved on.

Slow pacing in a game about escaped convicts is about as unrealistic as you can get.
I must admit that you are correct about how they would of really reacted, maybe I just wanted to this game to last a bit longer than it will when fully completed, as I am really enjoying the storyline so far. :)

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Not sure how I feel about this game... I hate glamourizing rape and that's what this feels like. The sex is so good that the women enjoy being raped? Just because their bodies betrayed them and had an orgasm, does not mean they are emotionally enjoying themselves. IDK. Feels like both women should fight back more; it also seems like they are not both on the same side. They should be talking and working together more on how they are going to handle the situation, instead they both seem to be dealing with thing independently of each other.

Will have to wait to see where this goes, I guess.

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Not sure how I feel about this game... I hate glamourizing rape and that's what this feels like. The sex is so good that the women enjoy being raped? Just because their bodies betrayed them and had an orgasm, does not mean they are emotionally enjoying themselves. IDK. Feels like both women should fight back more; it also seems like they are not both on the same side. They should be talking and working together more on how they are going to handle the situation, instead they both seem to be dealing with thing independently of each other.

Will have to wait to see where this goes, I guess.
You have mirrored my thoughts about the game as well, it does seem that the women were too willing to go along with the sex.
I know this is just a game but it all seem a bit unnatural to me.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Point of No Return [v0.15] [DS23Games]

Win/Linux:

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Reactions: perseus420

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Point of No Return [v0.15] DS23Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.06 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 187 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 170 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Damn it, I haven't played this in a few updates so I was hopeful but no scene yet with the hot little daughter getting stretched out... ah well, gotta be patient I guess.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
his isn't supposed to be Citizen Kane, this is more in the category of I Spit on your Grave or Last House on the Left,
Dam Dev you got my hopes up then I might even of tried the game with the I Spit on your Grave mention but then I realised you probably dont mean the moms gonna evenchally mutilate one, hang another, and cut the main prisoners Cock off at the end.
Oh well never mind.
Good luck with the Game Dev.

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
You have mirrored my thoughts about the game as well, it does seem that the women were too willing to go along with the sex.
I know this is just a game but it all seem a bit unnatural to me.
That's effectively what the corruption fetish is though. Women succumbing to lust and pleasure, not being able to resist it and becoming sex obsessed or at least that's how I define it. It's not realistic because it's a fantasy. I also think DS23G does a amazing job of pacing and strikes prefect between balance realism and entertainment.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
There's a real world story from a few years back, about a convict who escaped from a court hearing and holed up at a woman's home for a few hours. At first it sounded like she was this perfect Christian woman who read the Bible with him and kept him calm until he turned himself in. Then it turns out they did drugs together while he was there!
So it's not entirely impossible that a bored housewife with secret rape/submission fantasies might give in to dangerous men breaking into her home.
Some level of coercion is at least implied, one would think, by such a scenario. I mean, if you don't give in, they might force you, or they might even kill you or your family. So you might even take the initiative "listen, I see the way you're looking at me and my daughter. If I do what you want, you have to promise to leave her alone..."

On the other end, see a movie like Straw Dogs. "Beta" seeming hubby eventually nuts up and kills the intruders.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
This is such a great game with the options it provides and I enjoyed playing the various routes on this update... I'll do what I normally do now and wait for about 5-6 updates before playing it again. Keep up the great work DS23!!

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
The content was good if not a bit short in this update. This game doesn't promise to have a long life because the escapees only need wait a few days. Looks like both the mother and daughter will be giving in soon. But I would like to see at least 1/2 day of action in game time per update if that's possible for the developer's capabilities and equipment. This update seemed to be only about 1 hour of the game day.

I agree that it may not be realistic, but it's just a fantasy. That's all. It doesn't have to be realistic.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
There's a real world story from a few years back, about a convict who escaped from a court hearing and holed up at a woman's home for a few hours. At first it sounded like she was this perfect Christian woman who read the Bible with him and kept him calm until he turned himself in. Then it turns out they did drugs together while he was there!
So it's not entirely impossible that a bored housewife with secret rape/submission fantasies might give in to dangerous men breaking into her home.
Some level of coercion is at least implied, one would think, by such a scenario. I mean, if you don't give in, they might force you, or they might even kill you or your family. So you might even take the initiative "listen, I see the way you're looking at me and my daughter. If I do what you want, you have to promise to leave her alone..."

On the other end, see a movie like Straw Dogs. "Beta" seeming hubby eventually nuts up and kills the intruders.
You also have several other things in play. It's a well known fact that being help captive, can quite often result in the prisoner becoming sympathetic to the captor.
There are also several tactics used to end up brainwashing a prisoner, which were used in various torture camps throughout history. In short, and to keep it as simple as possible:

Don't feed/water them until they get really hungry. Then, ask them to do a seemingly simple task (like say the weather is shitty, or something extremely simple and pretty much irrelevant, but not in contradiction with the prisoner's beliefs.)
Through the time, the requests escalate, until you reach the goal you have set.

Combine that with the fact most people will do things they would never do, provided they can get an excuse/anonymity for it, and you can end up with people loosening up very very quickly sexually :)

Add that there is a danger, and it can be avoided by having a fuck, well, it's a no brainer for many people... between getting fucked, or being killed, the choice will be fairly quick for a large portion of people.

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes