Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
As I've said I really love the game (especially the daughter path) but the last update was very short :(

Reactions: Priappus

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
As I've said I really love the game (especially the daughter path) but the last update was very short :(
Yea, I try to refrain from posting about how short an update is, but this is shorter than most. Honestly, it's great to have quick updates, but what you put out is 5 minutes or less, then you should probably extend the schedule by another month. At this rate, it's better to check back in 6 months.

Reactions: Priappus

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.14 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
Again, regarding the size of the updates: With my work and my current hardware, I simply can't put out more renders each month. Sorry, that's how it is for now. And the thing is that switching from a once per month to a, lets say, every three month schedule wouldn't really change things. Instead of three ~150 render updates, you'd get one ~450 render update. Ultimately, it'd be the same if you'd just wait for three months before playing a new update with the current schedule.
The one thing that would change things up for the monthly update, would be going with the one-route-only idea and I might do that, depending on the feedback from my patron survey.

As for the teasing/blue ball comments:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Then i would say update each with ongoing pattern. 3 months for same content would be waste.
Again, regarding the size of the updates: With my work and my current hardware, I simply can't put out more renders each month. Sorry, that's how it is for now. And the thing is that switching from a once per month to a, lets say, every three month schedule wouldn't really change things. Instead of three ~150 render updates, you'd get one ~450 render update. Ultimately, it'd be the same if you'd just wait for three months before playing a new update with the current schedule.
The one thing that would change things up for the monthly update, would be going with the one-route-only idea and I might do that, depending on the feedback from my patron survey.

As for the teasing/blue ball comments:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lithaldosage

Jun 24, 2017
Keep going, Dev! The game idea and your renders are good. I've enjoyed the story so far. The blue balls brigade are clearly enjoying it too - else they wouldn't be humping their chair legs baying for more action!

Reactions: Adolfo

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
People are never satisfied even when they receive free content. They just want to satisfied herself and then go to the internet again to access f95 and look for another game time and again, time and again, time and again... but the masturbation/update ratio is inversely proportional. It's happens to me, it's happens to everyone, but the "hunter and prey" philosophy helped me a lot on that point.

Reactions: Ron

Guccibandizzle

Sep 22, 2020
Loooovvvee where this game is going. Just played the latest update and it is HOTTTT. can't wait to see what's in store for this woman and her daughter :D

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I like it so far although I was surprised there doesn't seem to be more of an option for the wife to go out of her way to protect the daughter. In fact it seems like there's much more of a reverse option where she saves herself at the daughter's expense. Doesn't seem very in character for most mothers.

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes