misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
The Point of No Return [v0.32] [DS23Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 650 MB

PC / MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - ANOFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you for compress the new version? The link is available a couple of posts higher.

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Is that really the case? I don't know the scene we're talking about here. I'll have a look at it later.

However, If you`re right, then NTR is already wrongly explained in this forum. No idea who wrote this nonsense, but apparently that was someone who has no clue. That could of course also explain the eternal argument in this forum.

In fact, NTR is when someone in a stable relationship is stolen away (stolen from the relationship) by someone else and then reaches in his bed. Which in plain language means that there can be no NTR without an existing relationship. A simple LI is not enough for this. It is also not enough if the partner is only betrayed. The partner really has to be stolen from the relationship. NTR stands for the japanese words Ne To Ri ( 寝取り) and Ne To Rare ( 寝取られ ).

Neotri: you are stealing someone's partner from their realtionship (being the culpit of NTR)
Netorare: someone steals your partner from your relationship (being the victim of NTR)

which correctly translated mean exactly that. These are not arbitrarily strung together letters. Feel free to research this yourself if you don't believe me. Anyone who has never heard of the words Netori and Netorare simply doesn't know what NTR is.

If you are really right, and it is defined in the forum as you say, then it is time for this error to be corrected slowly. Then maybe this argument will finally stop.
Also there is word NetoraSe shortten as NTRS which is partner share willingly.

In NetoraRe (NTR), the partner usually are unwilling (Although able to be aroused by the circumstances) and felt regret, sad, and anger about the situation.
But in NetoraSe (NTRS) , the partner are actually wanting and willing to make her to have sex with other people. It's basically a willing cuckold. The partner pushed the female MC to other stranger and felt pleasure from seeing them. It's the ultimate Masochism.

But your game story has DRAMA in it, i consider your game as NTR. Just becouse MC is female pratogonist people have issues seeing your game as NTR. If the game setup was for male pratogonist, everyone would agree on that your game needs NTR tag.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
well weird game and not that my cup of tea but i'll stick to end. apparently tags are for future content since no incest unless mommy-turner and daughter-turner have sex with eachothers if picks answers otherwise.
Yeah the incest tag should be removed. Since the game is on patreon and there is no incest patch, the game won't have incest. I think even an "incest" scene (mother and daughter pleasing the same male) has been removed

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i think mommy and daughter giving bj to same guy is still in game.

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
hm so based on the comments here, not worth downloading 10GB? :sick::sick:
Then download compressed 654mb version. If you haven't played before, it'll help you to assess the game. If we are talking about the latest update, it's definitely too short. But I love where it is going. Anal threesome with mother and daughter from the female protagonist point of view it's certainly a unique content. (In this update only foreplay).
Though, I thought, they've already did butt stuff, but it happens, when the pauses between the updates are too big)

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
hm so based on the comments here, not worth downloading 10GB? :sick::sick:
I think the problem for most is that the new content seems small, because you only see the path you are on - and there are many paths and subpaths now. This game has over 5000 webp renders and it's still going.
With that said, I'm still a fan.

Reactions: KiraJames

fatpat79

Mar 5, 2019
that explains why I thought nothing happened the last 3 updates. Now we're closing in on 12GB and I'm done. I love the game, the idea, and the way things were going. Now it's just too cumbersome, in every sense of the word, and I just can't justify sticking around for 12 more pages from the path I like having waited 8+ hours to download those 12 pages.

Jul 1, 2021
Yeah the incest tag should be removed. Since the game is on patreon and there is no incest patch, the game won't have incest. I think even an "incest" scene (mother and daughter pleasing the same male) has been removed
There were some nice scenes with mother/daughter (inc) on the "submission" route. Are they gone too? Should I replay this game in the future, I would hate to find that it's been "sanitized".

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 59 Votes