lf2mr

Sep 7, 2019
Is the developer reading this topic? If not, but someone has the opportunity to contact him, then please pass it on.
Since the last version , the game has been preserved:
The two characters Cat and Cashier have the same identifier, which is why the name Cashier is indicated in the game in the dialogues of the cat.
There is no label in the B12abaaaa.rpy file, which causes an error in the game when choosing options leading to this label, and the game becomes impossible to finish.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
There were some nice scenes with mother/daughter (inc) on the "submission" route. Are they gone too? Should I replay this game in the future, I would hate to find that it's been "sanitized".
Patreon stepped in awhile back and made him remove all the mother/daughter lez scenes.
They are fine with all the rape. That's ok. But incest? No!

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
Patreon stepped in awhile back and made him remove all the mother/daughter lez scenes.
What scenes are you talking about? I mean, I played almost every update, but never started from the beginning, and you are saying that previous scenes are now missing???

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
Is the developer reading this topic? If not, but someone has the opportunity to contact him, then please pass it on.
Since the last version , the game has been preserved:
The two characters Cat and Cashier have the same identifier, which is why the name Cashier is indicated in the game in the dialogues of the cat.
There is no label in the B12abaaaa.rpy file, which causes an error in the game when choosing options leading to this label, and the game becomes impossible to finish.
Thanks for the heads up, fixed both issues.

Also, since there are some comments here about the filesize: I upload 3 versions to Patreon. One has lossless webp renders (the 11gb HQ version), one has compressed webp's (the 5gb version) and the last one splits the game in 2 parts, with the second part featuring everything from leaving the house till the latest update (which is also compressed and currently at around 2.5gb). So there are different download options.

Reactions: KiraJames

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
The incest content had to be removed from the Patreon version.
There are some different versions? I mean, I'm appreciate your work, but I'm not a subscriber, so I don't know what's going on Patreon. Is the version on this forum full? And what scenes we are talking about? This one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
There are some different versions? I mean, I'm appreciate your work, but I'm not a subscriber, so I don't know what's going on Patreon. Is the version on this forum full? And what scenes we are talking about? This one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's that one and I believe three others. The threesomes both have CGs that were cut out. Breaks my heart. The mother daughter stuff is the whole reason I subbed. But leave it to patreon to ruin everyone's day. The fucked up part is the people offended by this stuff don't even play these games. Why are you getting offended about something that isn't real and that you don't ever have to see? FFS

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
There's that one and I believe three others. The threesomes both have CGs that were cut out. Breaks my heart. The mother daughter stuff is the whole reason I subbed. But leave it to patreon to ruin everyone's day. The fucked up part is the people offended by this stuff don't even play these games. Why are you getting offended about something that isn't real and that you don't ever have to see? FFS
What the hell are you talking about? How can it be cut out, when it is from the latest 0.33 version, I've just downloaded here???
My bad. I've found that image in the archive, but as one man prompted, it is not in the script.
Also I've read the thread and found out the previous discussion on this topic. So the problem is that uncensored game is still exists, but no one shares it here.

Last edited:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Also depends on how popular the patreon is. They dont barely touch anything that awam dev puts out but others they are always ruining.

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes