Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I guess this was preloaded with saves that overwrote my saves because the last save was 2 clicks before end of game. Now I have no idea where I was or if any of these choices are like mine. I appreciate the saves, but they are usually kept separate so as to be option.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
It's fascinating how a single letter off changes the whole line of dialog:

autodefect.png

Back in the day, there was a discount clothing chain in the DC area called Syms. Methinks their slogan should have been changed to read "Sy Syms. Where an educated consumer (with brass knuckles) is our best customer.

Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
I've modified Gigan's original 0.15 Gallery Mod and added scenes up to 0.24.

Have also restored the original 1118a to 1148a scenes, and also added the 1425a and 1427a scenes without text. Will need someone to get the text from the Patreon Discord version.

Extract the files into the game folder.

28/06/22 edit: updated to 0.31 and added save name thanks to Tania. 0.32 has like 1 bj scene so I can't be bothered updating
Any chance for an Update? It is 0.35 now

coxtation

Feb 2, 2020
Started off as such a hot game but then became utterly stupid towards the end with all the biker guys and stuff.

I will not be playing this game any further.

Reactions: mulerider

lf2mr

Sep 7, 2019
If the developer sees it, please pay attention to this small correction. When Jennifer loses a fight to Samantha (in 4 cases), the Announcer says that blue can leave the arena, but it should be red.
Also, when John loses the first fight, then in the locker room the first three phrases and pictures go as if John won, and immediately followed by phrases and pictures with John losing.

Last edited:

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I can only assume, that even though I have a save from this path, a previous decision is preventing me from proceeding.
Maybe theres more than 3 paths now.
Maybe instead of 3 months between updates to a path, its now 6.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I can only assume, that even though I have a save from this path, a previous decision is preventing me from proceeding.
Maybe theres more than 3 paths now.
Maybe instead of 3 months between updates to a path, its now 6.
if so then game ========> \dev null

DarkArchon

May 9, 2017
I am very much enjoying this game. I find fun stuff in all the routes. I used unren to look at the CGI and I think there is a scene in the update that has been disabled. Spoiler alert "it involves the bearded old man at the fight club." I am guessing it may be another issue with Patreon rules. I have multiple saves on each route, but no matter what combination I use, I can't get the scene to trigger. It is possible I did not make the right decision somewhere along this path, but based on the CGIs, I think the scene was considered a little too extreme for Patreon.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.35
Size 817 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
As always, updated my android port.

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes