xxxperv69

Jan 26, 2022
Hello
Is there any guide to know how to choose route, I never get only 2 of them...so last update was empty for me...

Kcaamkarma

Jun 17, 2018
Hey are there some sort of guide as I have a hard time fig. out the deceive path.

Submas and Resistance give it self. But the deceive hmmm I don't know..

Oh this is a nice game and the 2 path I have "found" are very nice. But damm the download is getting big :/

Porpuru

Mar 25, 2017
Hey are there some sort of guide as I have a hard time fig. out the deceive path.

Submas and Resistance give it self. But the deceive hmmm I don't know..

Oh this is a nice game and the 2 path I have "found" are very nice. But damm the download is getting big :/
Here if nothing's been changed in the early game:
From the discord
Here is a quick walkthrough that guarantees you to get on the deception route: refuse -> give in -> stop him -> ok -> no, too risky -> isist on it -> try to keep maya out of it -> drink cautiously -> try to ignore him -> offer just yourself -> offer yourself instead

Reactions: Kcaamkarma

iscokeit

Jul 12, 2018
I've modified Gigan's original 0.15 Gallery Mod and added scenes up to 0.24.

Have also restored the original 1118a to 1148a scenes, and also added the 1425a and 1427a scenes without text. Will need someone to get the text from the Patreon Discord version.

Extract the files into the game folder.

28/06/22 edit: updated to 0.31 and added save name thanks to Tania. 0.32 has like 1 bj scene so I can't be bothered updating
We need Mudkipz badly

Reactions: rogokin

ChrisDark

Jul 24, 2017
wohooo another update i couldnt care less about. see u in the next one, the game is amongst my all time favourites but two routes wouldve been more than enough, so we get more content.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I have so many saves for multiple story lines, that I have no fucking idea where I am with this story.
Is this update an extension of the story that was last updated in June.
If not when was this story line last updated?

Why tf wasnt this just made into 3 different games?
Or at least do like Zeno anthology where the different lines are choose able on the main menu.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
11 go and more than 5 for the compressed version ? The game isn't even that long and the graphics not even that high definition. What is wrong with this game's size ?
high res pngs etc. that's why i said that 1.0 will be biggest game at f95 sizewise prolly.

TWELVE GIGA ????? I'll wait the compressed only-update version.
except there won't be that.

How does that work with android (apk)?
same way, dl both parts, unzip, maybe unzip again if not .apk and when you get .apk copy that to your phone.

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes