gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Downloaded the new version and continued with my last save game. But shortly after I'm seeing the "see you next time page" again. I also tried different previous load games, but always the same result. I've also tried re-installing the game, but also no effect.

Does anybody know what might be doing wrong?

then you are on a different route what is not updated in this version

Reactions: L0b0ts

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Is this a ... hotfix update? No new content is found in the submissive and resisting paths anyway.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Is this a ... hotfix update? No new content is found in the submissive and resisting paths anyway.
I Recommend going to the Dev Twitter, the dev always puts the changelog there
251 new renders - Deception route only 2 new erotic scenes

Reactions: omocik

Nylonboy62

Feb 25, 2022
Downloaded the new version and continued with my last save game. But shortly after I'm seeing the "see you next time page" again. I also tried different previous load games, but always the same result. I've also tried re-installing the game, but also no effect.

Does anybody know what might be doing wrong?

I have exactly the same...

Reactions: oldschool34500

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
No one knows which routes got updated, since the changelog stopped 13 versions ago.
you can see the changelog on the twitter page.The problem with the changelog is that when the new version will be posting here the guy who post it posting not the changelog too so the mods don´t wrote them in the op

Reactions: oldschool34500

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Anyone know how I can avoid this lesbian scene with this Asian girl? I'm on the path of cheating but took Chris's side during an argument at the table.
you can ignore the noises when you stroll at night so you don't overhear the ching chongs talking sussy stuff

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Except I have no choice but to walk away from the door that has Autumn with Chris and the other guy behind it, and into the room where the Asians are.
no thats because you already heard them the night before and they invited you to their room, you are supposed to have the option to ignore them and then when you see that scene with autumn you watch and masturbate instead of going to the chinese room

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes