Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Update August 21th From DS23Games For Patreon

DS23Games
posted this post On 21th August to Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 21th August 2022 to F95ZONE

Note - I will update the poll results daily :)

(

With the release of update 0.34 and work on 0.35 underway, it's now time to determine which route will get featured in version 0.36, coming (most likely) in October. All three routes will be back on the poll for this one.

So, once again, the way how this will work: The polls will be open until we're close to the release of the next update (so most likely mid-September) and it'll be four polls to pretty much create one big, weighted poll. If you don't know how that works: Due to Patreons poll limitations, I can't make one single weighted poll, that's why each tier gets its own poll, which will get combined in the end, according to this formula:

Tier 1 results + (Tier 2 results x2) + (Tier 3 results x3) + (Tier 4 results x4)

Tier 2 votes will count double, Tier 3 three times, Tier 4 four times, you know the drill. This way everyone has a say, but with the tier structure in mind.

So, which route is your choice for update 0.36?

Submission
100%

Deception
0%

Resistance
0%

5 votes total

)

Please Like My Post If You Like My Walkthroughs And Mods .
Thanks In Advance .

Last edited:

Milfysenpai

Dec 31, 2018
We need a Herooo

The Point of No Return: 0.34 Update now available for Tier 4 Patrons

251 new renders - Deception route only 2 new erotic scenes

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
why is any1 still using patreon. i find it hard to belive there are no other pages for that. patreon overstepped hteir bounderies long time ago.
Short answer is there are more potential subs on patreon on than other platforms. Many devs of incest games offer patreon and subscribestar options to support them but Patreon doubles at a minimum the sub count of the other.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Point of No Return [v0.34] [DS23Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 728 MB

RACATY /
GOFILE
WORKUPLOAD /
PIXELDRAIN

ANDROID: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
why is any1 still using patreon. i find it hard to belive there are no other pages for that. patreon overstepped hteir bounderies long time ago.
I wonder when people will understand that patreon has the most users which means also the most potential patrons. Also patreon was forced to step onto creators toes because the big payment processors don't want this content.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
The Point of No Return [v0.34] [DS23Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 728 MB

RACATY /
GOFILE
WORKUPLOAD PC / MAC
PIXELDRAIN PC/MAC

ANDROID: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dayum, how are you so fast?

Reactions: Farrel322 and giqui

keyburn

Dec 10, 2020
Downloaded the new version and continued with my last save game. But shortly after I'm seeing the "see you next time page" again. I also tried different previous load games, but always the same result. I've also tried re-installing the game, but also no effect.

Does anybody know what might be doing wrong?

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
Was there another similar game to this a while ago? I seem to remember there was one like this that went abandoned.

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes