Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The english is bad, to say at least.
I have honestly no idea who should be the MC, as we spend more time following the son then the mother and there are no choices so far. Will there actually choices ?
Every character so far is completely unlikeable and insults each other, from one moment to the next, for no apparent reason.
And for some reason the mother has a 10 million debt with her boss, well, besides for the obvious blackmail plot.

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Since this is the start, the dev should improve on the cgs...very sloppy mistakes in the images where the images are noisy, lack of shadow, comparative size of one thing from the other is not correct(the bed and the fmc, the fmc thighs and her lower legs), need someone to help you with the dialogue, I get that you want to show of the curve of the fmc but the fmc looks plastic because of that, I hate the fmc's hair color, the fmc probably has the sharpest jaw line compared to any of the males which make her look too much masculine, the boy's hair also looks like he has a lot grey hairs.
My point is there will be mistakes that is obvious or there would be no space to improve however, the mistakes in this demo is very easy to spot and sticks to the eye. I would suggest you improve one thing at time. I would suggest you to improve your main attraction, the fmc, first. Fix the jawline, the hair-color and the inconsistent shape of her body in different angles. Get a good writer or editor for your dialogue(this forum has tons of helpful people to help you with that). Finally, be open about your work, if you need any help or just converse with the followers of your thread. I hope to see improvement cause I see potential. Best of luck!

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I have to play this game. Having a title like that and me being a fellow ass enjoyer, it's irresistible. That is also an amazing ass!

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
The english is bad, to say at least.
I have honestly no idea who should be the MC, as we spend more time following the son then the mother and there are no choices so far. Will there actually choices ?
Every character so far is completely unlikeable and insults each other, from one moment to the next, for no apparent reason.
And for some reason the mother has a 10 million debt with her boss, well, besides for the obvious blackmail plot.
So would you say the game is ASS? :KEK:

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
WOW i really wasn't expecting much but the game is AWSOME!! i was waiting for a big ass mom that gets dominated and humiliated, looking forward for the new update! maybe her son will some somehow blackmail her as well?

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes