John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
shit again fall for incest tag trap :D female protag with ntr bye and GL....
Yeah, and I will change my fetish as i read this, as will the devs... I am sure! I really am! Yeah? Right? They wiill then create the games you like, I mean I changed my fetishes, my kinks.. Or.. did I?
Just.. That is what you want to happen? Or even by reading it? I will change it? But.. I won't..
So.. All that cute effort for nothing? If what I say is true... They won't listen to your pleas at all.. As they might like what you don't like.. Sucks..
Anyway I'm sure your bye means just about as much as a fart in the space.. As does my opinion.. what a world :)

Dec 31, 2018
While i like the idea and the models look great i am slightly concerned about the NTR tag. Generally not a fan, but i will keep a eye out to see how things progress.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Mommy fire. :love: :love: :love: (y) (y) but no plot. and too fast and affordable sex does not paint the game.there is no intrigue to interest the public. :unsure:Developer think well. ;)

Reactions: Becks7 and crisbr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I think I waited long enough before informing the fans of this game. I'm not sure if the dev has gone MIA or what but in the initial game the dev asked for help with rewriting the script in order to correct the English. I volunteered and he sent me the game and the script. After a few days of rewriting, I sent it back to him asking if he approved it and to acknowledge that he received the corrected script. So far, "crickets" it seems like he has ghosted me. This really sucks. I received the script on 1/22 and returned it to him on 1/30.

• Sad
Reactions: Sly Dog
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes