Touchelo

Dec 1, 2017
Was there a point to rendering her separately from the background?

She's like three times larger than she should be compared to the bed. She's also not casting any shadows on it, giving the impression that she's actually floating above the bed in the foreground.
Do you know what "demo" means?

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Do you know what "demo" means?
I do. Your point? I was curious if there was a reason to render them separately, as opposed to rendering the character in the actual scene? And if they're going to overlay separate renders, why do it so poorly? I was asking if there was perhaps a reason that existed outside of 'lack of skill' or 'hope nobody notices'. So that was me asking, rather than just assuming.

I might be crazy, but you'd thing the dev might want to put their best foot forward with a demo.

Reactions: whoabacha
Mar 10, 2020
View attachment 2311965

Overview:
Dayanara a lady who thanks to her work finds the love of her life but some mistakes lead her down a dark path, can Dayanara stay faithful to her boyfriend or will she fall into the temptation of lust?
Thread Updated: 2023-01-16
Release Date: 2023-01-14
Developer: SDLP
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - -

View attachment 2312000 View attachment 2312003 View attachment 2312005 View attachment 2312008 View attachment 2312009
View attachment 2311965

Overview:
Dayanara a lady who thanks to her work finds the love of her life but some mistakes lead her down a dark path, can Dayanara stay faithful to her boyfriend or will she fall into the temptation of lust?
Thread Updated: 2023-01-16
Release Date: 2023-01-14
Developer: SDLP
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - -

View attachment 2312000 View attachment 2312003 View attachment 2312005 View attachment 2312008 View attachment 2312009
Awesome start: GREAT fetishes, perfect sizes and proportions, this game developper has HUGE POTENTIAL! Keep on the same way!

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

NallelySDLP

Jan 15, 2023
my level D patreon made effective one of the advantages of this level which is to change or include characters in the story and asked me to add this female character, what do you think? she is nina, mother of sun loreto's friend don't forget to support me in patreon if you liked the visual novel.
prueba 2.png prueba 23.png

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
my level D patreon made effective one of the advantages of this level which is to change or include characters in the story and asked me to add this female character, what do you think? she is nina, mother of sun loreto's friend don't forget to support me in patreon if you liked the visual novel.
View attachment 2321344 View attachment 2321347
she is beautiful and her ass is very big and round I love it, I'm crazy to see these characters doing a rough anal

milfzer69

Jun 8, 2017
View attachment 2321344 View attachment 2321347
Wow she is thick i hope she can do NTR with Loreto and her son maybe even a swinging orgy between mother and sons

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Android!!
No android in this game, they are all real (pixels) human being :ROFLMAO:.

Joking aside, you could hope for and wait for an Android Port Modder to package an Android build for this game (since the developer didn't release an Official Android port) or you could support and request the modders (directly) to make one, which is more efficient. Also consider supporting the game developer so that he/she is motivated to make an Official Android build. Use same approach for all the games that you are interested to play, instead of having to announce it to everyone. Cheers.

Last edited:

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Mega

android version I just learned how to create them.
that's it bro now i subscribed to your patreon because i can play your game now and it's amazing it needs more hot dialogues and complementary scenes for example her getting dressed for work imagining things her girlfriend asking her to go without panties those things to be able to make sense

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes