2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
All I saw people critics to developer but anyone of them do not know the dev has very persistent to work hard and I like the spirit of dev.thanks for the game developer.

Reactions: siko and elmariachi

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
wow, it's been a while since i played this.
somehow i liked it and then again not really clicked.:unsure:

oh what is it, let's just download it and see what happens;)

Nov 24, 2019
This thread needs an "abandoned" tag.
More like On Hold... or "Complete". If you look at their Patreon, it definitely seems to be On Hold (the intro state they are working only on two games - this one not included - and on the game list on the introduction it is said that expected next release is "???")

Hi. I'm Alec! I'm creating adult games here on Patreon and I'd like your help. I'm working on Harem Camp and Sugar and Spice. I switch off month to month between them.
And

Power of Confidence
[...]
Estimated Next Version: ???
I would say it is safe to assume the dev has no plans to resume this one before Harem Camp and/or Sugar & Spice get finished (or they reach their undisclosed goal to work full-time in development, I guess)

However. They seem to be following a poll system, too, which is also the last time I saw PoC being mentioned on their Patreon Public posts -

And in Oct 2, 2019, they also , so I do not think they plan in updating this again anytime soon (if at all - specially considering they say the last version is 1.11 and not 1.12)

So if you ask my honest opinion, "PoC is complete, it did not turn out as nice as how [they] wanted but it is done, lessons learned and time to move on, maybe in future [they] revisit this with a remake" (just like they are/were re-rendering Good Night Kiss; It is possible once Harem Camp is finished this one receives some more attention)

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
mega on the other 2 but not windows, nice. moving on
Did you notice that the links for the Mac and Android versions are for v1.11 and not for the new v1.12 added today? :unsure:

Seeing nothing in the OP's Changelog about this new v1.12 I figured I'd just check the devs Patreon to find out. However, there's absolutely zero info regarding a v1.12 nor any mention of any new update for this game! So, if the dev hasn't actually released a new version for this game what the heck is this v1.12 that's been added by a moderator? :unsure:

So there's zero info on this new v1.12 in the OP and there's zero info on the devs Patreon about a new v1.12. o_O I think I'm just going to hold off downloading until there's some actual info as to just what this new v1.12 actually is! :unsure:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Well, advanced a lot in the game, and this error appears every few actions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, fatal errors in the quest log, when clicked in some characters.

Reactions: Kavilia

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
This game has some nice scenes, but if remember right unless did all actions at the exact right time, with the right character to move forward the game became bugged and you got locked hard. Has anything changed or is it still as buggy as used to be unless you did everything perfectly in order and not did another available action out of order?

klang

Aug 15, 2016
This game has some nice scenes, but if remember right unless did all actions at the exact right time, with the right character to move forward the game became bugged and you got locked hard. Has anything changed or is it still as buggy as used to be unless you did everything perfectly in order and not did another available action out of order?
Last time I played, one of the endless sources of errors was that the dev forgot that Renpy is case sensitive, so had a bunch of shit that was just blown calls.

Is it worth another shot?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Last time I played, one of the endless sources of errors was that the dev forgot that Renpy is case sensitive, so had a bunch of shit that was just blown calls.

Is it worth another shot?
I doubt it unless dev gets a way better coder to help him out freely who would rebuild the whole code of the game from the ground up. The dev has a fertile imagination and ability to make a weird but still enjoyable story even in a sandbox, but his coding skills would make one wish this dev stayed away as far as possible from sandbox and various options and go kinetic novel with his games that need way less coding. To be honest I am just at bad or worse at coding though, so cannot really blame him. Just wish he was a lot better at it. :p

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 6 Votes