2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ya..the rpy posted couple pages back fixed the leveling..but later on in the game..every action tracebacks..i think i'll finally give up on this incompetent piece of shit and delete..it ran out of chances

Reactions: dirtiedawg

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
ya..the rpy posted couple pages back fixed the leveling..but later on in the game..every action tracebacks..i think i'll finally give up on this incompetent piece of shit and delete..it ran out of chances
Well it looks like you can play it more or less without traceback if you use that script file from a page ago on a new game, but only if you do nothing to early before its time. Buy nothing to early and so on or visit to early and so on. It is really to easy to miss conditions in this game or to mess them up.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
its not really worth it..it is an average game with too many issues..i'd rather play a really good game with issues..i could grind through that...but this just is not worth the effort anymore..if the dev after all this damn time still is oblivious to coding then i give up on him.

Reactions: dirtiedawg and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
its not really worth it..it is an average game with too many issues..i'd rather play a really good game with issues..i could grind through that...but this just is not worth the effort anymore..if the dev after all this damn time still is oblivious to coding then i give up on him.
Fair enough, just doing a Dorothy run atm and gave more or less up on everything else. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
How do I unlock the graveyard or should I even bother trying with as many bugs as it has?
The Nun is the key to unlocking the graveyard. The other question is hard to answer, it is way to easy to corrupt your game indeed.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
please add the option for the player to rename the m.c it really kills the mod if the lady's keep calling you a relatives name in the game .

Reactions: DeseoRabbit

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I feel you. I must have corrected half a dozen bugs during my gameplay, and I'm not finished with this version yet.
Yeah every time you do something out of order or close a path by for example giving that cross to early to the nun the game gets bugged, talking to early to swamp guy is another good way and still having problems with Spike. Also getting that sex bible in bookstore has to be done at just right moment, when you have to do research. It is easier to eff up this game as to do it well, basically if you get a grey screen it means you did something wrong somewhere.

Reactions: Le Pew

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Yeah every time you do something out of order or close a path by for example giving that cross to early to the nun the game gets bugged, talking to early to swamp guy is another good way and still having problems with Spike. Also getting that sex bible in bookstore has to be done at just right moment, when you have to do research. It is easier to eff up this game as to do it well, basically if you get a grey screen it means you did something wrong somewhere.
Not only that, but basic proofing too, like undeclared variables (i'm on a playthrough from scratch), misspelled ones (girL instead of girl).
Having continuity errors in a sandbox game are not so rare, even if they are numerous here, but basic programming errors should be avoided at all costs. Aren't there any proofing tools for RenPy to help for that ?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, everyone was having that problem. You have to read a few post back
"Normal Play"??? what is your definition of normal?
When you have the level bug fix, you can actually play the game without errors, only you have to do everything at exactly the right moment or those bugs show up, it really is to hard to play now without walkthrough.

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes