2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

cyberskyway

Jun 3, 2017
Oh, that's the guy who's doing Goodnight Kiss 2...
I understand the missing variable, we need to fix the game ourself ^^

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Ha ha, those lips in the 1st ss :FacePalm:
The ss where they're all standing around, some of them seem to be attempting to pose, is hilarious too.
Seeing lots of error reports, think I'll give this one some time before I check it out.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
And... once you've invited Spike to visit (as was a problem in earlier versions), update schedule.rpy

Error is:

File "game/schedule.rpy", line 168, in <module>
$ random.renpy.random.randint(1,6)
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'renpy'

Change the line to

$ random=renpy.random.randint(1,6)

because lots of developers follow bad practices and use reserved words as variable names.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Also... pool party error

File "game/poolparty.rpy", line 154, in <module>
$ girl[younger].uses+=1
TypeError: list indices must be integers, not ADVCharacter

because variables are case sensitive should be...

$ girl[YOUNGER].uses+=1

mac78

Oct 4, 2018
What !!!!

I've started to play the game, and what do i read : "... and Napoleon would surely have destroyed the world"

(1st of all : all my apologies for my bad english...)

Ok, Napoleon was an emperor, who have made a lot of wars, conquere a lot of countrys... I agree, it's a bad guy !! ;)
But...
Despite this negatives points, he have made a lot of great things for the people, for exemple :
- create "prud'homme" (wich is a court who defend the employes vs the boss)
- create the "legion d'honneur" (a medal given to law classes of soldiers to honor there bravery - before that, only rich people were rewarded) - and this medal provides a rent for the family (that's mean, if a soldier was killed at war, his wife and children were helped with money)
- make access to education for all (actual schools in france cames from this)
- and a lot of others changes in social, law, education, etc...

So, i'm sorry, i don't want to defend napoleon... but napoleon is not hitler...

(i was smiling when i've read this sentence in the game.. I'm not upset at all... I just write this comment to give some informations about napoleon, who maybe are not tells in other countrys !!)
(And i repeat, i'm sorry for my bad english !! Napoleon hates england, i think that's why english is so badly teaching in france !! ;D )

Reactions: Le Pew and yuyu2008
2.30 star(s) 6 Votes