Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
The Power of Confidence [v0.73] [Dirty Secret Studio]

PC: - - -
MAC: - - -
ANDROID(v7a): - - -

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I'm confused, all achievements can be unlocked? Where is the fucking church? How can the MC advance with the bible-crazy chick?

Edit: Found the church. The rest of the doubts remain.

Reactions: botc76

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
I like this developer, he likes curling! That's... very nice! The primary reason why I see the winter olympics! (y)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The renders are really low in quality. While some of the ladies look nice, that stops the moment they show emotions.
Sometimes they look ugly, sometimes they look creepy as fuck.

The game is pretty good actually. Could do with some more variety in how you talk to the women, depending on what your goal is or how far you are into controlling/seducing them.

A few things that don't work for me or that bother me.

The sport freak roommate of yours, no matter how much you control her, she still has such a big mouth on her, that seems weird.
When I use the nanites, it says I could control them from MCs bedroom. Not possible for me, either I take a nap or use the computer. Nothing else is possible.
The hints could use some work. They don't really point you in the right direction sometimes.

On the teacher's path, first I'm supposed to find out more about her relationships and can't.
When I finally found out about the bouncer, I am not able to do anything with this information and the message about finding out more about her relationships still appears.
If anyone of you could go beyond that I would appreciate any help.

Overall the game has a lot going for it, but there's room for improvement. It would really be a good idea to try to create better renders.

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
I'm confused, all achievements can be unlocked? Where is the fucking church? How can the MC advance with the bible-crazy chick?

Edit: Found the church. The rest of the doubts remain.
There's something useful in the bookshop.

Reactions: GaboCAP

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
On the teacher's path, first I'm supposed to find out more about her relationships and can't.
When I finally found out about the bouncer, I am not able to do anything with this information and the message about finding out more about her relationships still appears.
If anyone of you could go beyond that I would appreciate any help.
I suspect you're supposed to find during the pool event which sadly doesn't work for me (I've got as far as 14 confidence) and first event for 1 point just bugs out and tells me I don't have enough, 2nd for 3 onfidence plays normally but still tells me I don't have enough confidence.

Reactions: botc76

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Male Protagonist, 3DCG, MILF, Voyeurism, Groping, Vaginal sex, Oral sex, Creampie, Mind control
No incest?

Wow. Why would anyone want to play just for that stuff...

/s

==================

Damn, i hate switching back and forth between HTML and BBCODE and remembering which one i'm using right now...

Reactions: NightShadeX

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Ok, good game so far but after grinding endessly and not obtaining 1 or 2 quests for each girl, I'm done. My mild OCD is itching.
My only sugestion is that, besides the quest log, the game needs some kind of hints system.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Is this an actual working version? Everytime theres an update for this game, theres some hard lock broken ass code that completely prevents progress. Can we actually get to the end without needed some kinda community bugfix this time?

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes