2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
No incest?

Wow. Why would anyone want to play just for that stuff...

/s

==================

Damn, i hate switching back and forth between HTML and BBCODE and remembering which one i'm using right now...
"Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is that you're stupid"

i like incest stuffs and NTR. so what? are you a saint now?

Reactions: BubaJ

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Is this an actual working version? Everytime theres an update for this game, theres some hard lock broken ass code that completely prevents progress. Can we actually get to the end without needed some kinda community bugfix this time?
Probably the most important question asked - every version so far came with gamebreaking bugs that made progression past a certain point an impossibility.
I guess nobody here tried to play GK. There were game breaking bugs in that, that never got fixed, all the way back to the initial release. If it weren't for the community made patches it wouldn't have been playable at all. Some of you think that the girls in this are ugly... GK looks like a town full of fair skinned (though the MC is grey) Orcs.

I don't think he's ever play tested either.

Somehow this one popped back up in my alerts - guess it's time to ignore it again.
The hell is GK? Now I'm actually tempted to see what could rival this game in terms of brokenness

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
His first game.

IMO, this one is way better than DGK, in almost every aspect, including models, girls variety, playability, etc. I enjoyed playng PoC so far, as much as suffered trying to play DGK. Ditto, it shares some flaws with the previous game, the most relevant the "Quest log", not really a log of anything but a list of question marks without hints or any other help about what to do to unlock them. Besides that, and perhaps some other minor problems, this game is in it's way to be something much superior than dev's first one.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Wondering where is this special wine that doesn't get Stacy drunk so quickly at home.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
What kind of a Mind Control does this game have? I know it's "confidence" and all that, but I don't care too much about the explanation of it and more about its effects. Is it just a "You'd REALLY like to dress more slutty from now on." influencer type or the outright "You are now basically a puppet to play with."?

Also is it a freely usable power or is it tied to events where the player has no control over when it's happening? :unsure:

Jun 30, 2017
What kind of a Mind Control does this game have? I know it's "confidence" and all that, but I don't care too much about the explanation of it and more about its effects. Is it just a "You'd REALLY like to dress more slutty from now on." influencer type or the outright "You are now basically a puppet to play with."?

Also is it a freely usable power or is it tied to events where the player has no control over when it's happening? :unsure:
It's the "take of your shirt" kind as your mind control powers get stronger you can make them do more

ChunDaFus

Jan 9, 2019
guy !!! i got reach the max level, and i up all skill with full point.
But i don't know how to close it.

Reppumaru

Feb 7, 2018
guy !!! i got reach the max level, and i up all skill with full point.
But i don't know how to close it.
If you cant close the lvl up menu. Enable console in the Renpy, and set points_pool=1 and then add 1 point.
Next lvl up it shouldn't bug anymore.

magus448

May 22, 2018
All right, I am stuck. I cannot get the church to show up. What did I miss?
Same also stuck at 15 control with Dorothy. Always tells me to leave her alone at home. I also have been giving her several bibles while she's at work to no avail.

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
Same also stuck at 15 control with Dorothy. Always tells me to leave her alone at home. I also have been giving her several bibles while she's at work to no avail.
Do some research on computer in office, it will be pretty straightforward after that till the point of returning cross which I have no goddamn idea how to do

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes