nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
So it seems it's not build for Fapping (actually a boner killer - unless you got the very certain fetish?), and heavily emphasise on lesbian side with your choice of MC pronoun?
Quite unique, Might give it a try when I'm not horny (or I need to cool down? :unsure:) - especially as a "finished" game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Based on that description this game could either be pretty good, or really shit. It's one thing to point out the target audience, it's another to insist a certain group will not enjoy it. Comes off as vaguely contemptuous.
Not really, most games have a certain audience in mind when they just aren't as vocal about it. This way at least lets certain groups know they may not enjoy the content especially when that content is heavy on gay/lesbian stuff.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Based on that description this game could either be pretty good, or really shit. It's one thing to point out the target audience, it's another to insist a certain group will not enjoy it. Comes off as vaguely contemptuous.
Not really, most games have a certain audience in mind when they just aren't as vocal about it. This way at least lets certain groups know they may not enjoy the content especially when that content is heavy on gay/lesbian stuff.
Agreed. That's more of a way for the dev to preemptively deal with people that are always going to come shit on the game because of the content type. At least they're warned beforehand. They'll have no excuses.

Homo_Erect_Us

Oct 16, 2021
[Trolling part was removed by moderator. The vile word "STFU". ] Tell me how to reach the best ending on Celia story? I think I got hanged and flocked, i poisoned her brandy, i trapped harold or harald whatever his name, all these leads to bad ending... How to impress this psychopath b?

Last edited:

Homo_Erect_Us

Oct 16, 2021
Ah fuck it. Since nobody bothered I searched a walkthrough. Here.

Guide to Celia Endings
General Tips
To me, Celia’s route felt the most different, and the most similar to a “traditional” visual novel with some point and click style investigating included. For the most part survival isn’t really a focus, and you’re more likely to die from specific pre-set events unless you can avoid them. You also have to remember and find helpful items. Here’s some tips:

• Remember where every item you find is. Write it down. If you can’t or don’t want to? I’ll have a section on that later.
  • At any given time, getting caught outside of your room is always going to result in you dying. It’s not going to change just because she likes you more now.
  • Unlike the other two routes, you have a finite amount of time to live beyond your survival stats. Once enough days have passed, you’re getting an ending of some sort, and probably not a good one.
  • Use your time early on to scout out the building, but leave actually collecting items until later.
Item Locations
Once you know the item locations (and how to combine them), you’re pretty much set to get almost all of the endings off that alone. That being said, here’s a list that will allow you to completely trivialize the trial and error portion of Celia’s route. Read at your own risk:

• The hairpin is found either on the floor of the starting office or automatically picked up by the character if you wait long enough.
  • The key to Celia’s office is found in the drawers in the starting office. You do not need to investigate the door first to use the key to unlock it.
  • The taser is found in storage in Celia’s office, but comes without batteries.
  • The taser batteries are found in the filing cabinet in the starting office only if you’re already holding the taser.
  • The brandy is found in Celia’s desk in her office.
  • The rat poison is found in the cabinets of the breakroom.
  • The ginger ale is found in the vending machine in the break room. It’s just to restore hunger/sanity.
  • The wire is found on the floor in the hidden basement.
  • The basement code is found in the elevator if you have the hairpin. The game doesn’t care if you’ve seen the code yet, you’re allowed to put it in anyway.
Additionally, while not an item, Celia’s sex dungeon basement is locked behind a code-protected door found by checking the floor of her office.

Endings
Celia’s endings are pretty lenient, with the exception of a few you can execute them at a variety of times. Item locations aren’t listed here so you can choose whether to read the item list above or find them on your own:

• You were shot down – The generic ending for getting caught outside of your room. Fastest way is to struggle 3 times, break the window, and sit in the hall.
  • You ate your mistake – Break the window in your room but return before Celia gets back.
  • You fought and lost – Wait until Celia lets you out of your handcuffs, grab the key, and get the taser and taser batteries. Wait for Celia to come back, and attack her.
  • You were caught in an elevator – Break out of your room and get caught by Celia in the elevator.
  • You were stripped – When Celia takes your handcuffs off, get up to no good. Run around and grab things, but don’t enact any plan against her that would get you another ending.
  • You were strung up – Don’t pick things up until you get donuts, then get the key and code and head to the basement. Spend some time down there until you hear a noise, then try to head upstairs.
  • You got a taste of your own medicine – Wait until Celia takes your handcuffs off, then get the key and rat poison. Poison Celia’s brandy and return to your room and wait.
  • You became her broken toy – Reach 0 sanity. Easiest way is to piss Celia off (choose literally the worst options, she won’t kill you), but don’t grab anything. Then, when you have only 10 sanity left go take 2 swigs of her brandy.
  • You left her behind – When Celia takes your handcuffs off, get the key and the code (or just remember it) and head to the basement. Get the wire and use it to set a trap in the starting office. When given the option, choose “run” to escape.
  • You killed for your freedom – Same steps as “You left her behind” but instead choose to “attack” in order to earn your freedom.
  • You were cleaned up – Survive until the end by just sitting in your room. No matter what you do, you will die.
  • You ran out of time – Same as for “You were released” below, but tell Celia you have a hostage, not a gift. Whether you kill him or not doesn’t matter, but you get an extra CG if you don’t.
  • You were released – Be nice to Celia, and after you get your donuts, get the key and code and take 2 swigs of brandy (not necessary for this ending, but you’ll want the low sanity for the other ending that goes with it.) Get the wire from the basement and use it to place a trap. Then, tell Celia you’re giving her a gift. At the end you must pick “run.”
  • You ran away together – Same as “You were released” except you absolutely must keep your sanity low to even get the choice. Choose to stay at the end.
Lowering Sanity
There’s not much to do when it comes to sanity in Celia’s route. Basically your options are:

• Be a jerk to her. You’ll lose more sanity if she’s being violent and refusing to feed you. This doesn’t work for one out of two of the only sanity dependent endings, though.
  • Drink her alcohol not just once, but twice. Once gives you sanity, but twice loses twice as much as you gained (-20 sanity). This alone is enough to get you the last ending, as long as you didn’t drink the ginger ale.
Everything else is either trivial or out of your control. Being hungry will make you lose sanity, but you have to be a jerk to end up hungry.

Hundell

Jan 30, 2018

Overview:
An immersive choose-your-own-adventure survival horror with optional adult content featuring hand drawn backgrounds, sprites, and over 150 pieces of full screen art- and 50 endings.
This game is a hybrid between Survival Horror and NSFW. While the adult content is optional (it can be toggled when starting a new game file), the vibe of the overall game is still somewhat sexual, and the horror content is very intense- hence the minimum age.

You begin the game in an auction, and you are what's being sold. You can choose one of three paths, being sold to one of three bidders.
This game is not for minors, or for anyone sensitive to psychological horror/triggering content.

This game is not aimed at typical straight males. I don't know how much more clear I can be about this LMAO! This sexual content in this game is built for Women, Members of LGBTQ+, Masochists/Submissives, and experimental people with open minds that also love horror.​
FFS.jpg

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
I didn't exactly get it from the description, do you get to pick protag at the start? Or does it just switch from male protag to female protag during certain points?
Leaving whole LGBTQ dispute aside(I mean, what's the big deal? You can switch content off, what more do you need?), I'm mainly interested in horror - how good is it? Or is it more of a gore fest than horror?

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I didn't exactly get it from the description, do you get to pick protag at the start? Or does it just switch from male protag to female protag during certain points?
If there was multiple protags, the tag would be there. Likely you choose at the start.

mac78

Oct 4, 2018
Cool...
Artwork looks great...
And i'm happy to found a game with some few mature content, than a mature content with some few gameplay...

Let's try it !!!

2.80 star(s) 18 Votes