VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Primaries [v0.07] [JoJoBrady]

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

JoJoBrady

Jul 8, 2020
If I am not mistaken, it's enough to upload the fixed script.rpy as a separate attachment to the OP, or copypaste into a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if that's the only issue. That way, we won't have to download the whole thing again.
Thanks for the heads up! So just upload the script.rpy and script.rpyc ?

LordKazumaSan

Sep 15, 2020
Those people keep complaining for public version ? Lol u dont even pay for this, and the dev didnt ask you to download, so take it or leave it thats it!

Falcon2000

Oct 30, 2017
That header pic. Reminds me of captain planet. Holding up the elemental rings. By your powers combined. I AM CAPTAIN FUCK-IT

Bylson

Mar 17, 2019
I mean everyone likes big tits right but damn imagine how much their backs must hurt lmao

kingc123

Dec 24, 2018
Seems really promising, I'm looking forward to playing this! Always been a sucka for superhero themed games.

Dec 13, 2018
Love the game so far, I have some questions for the dev, will all the female characters in the game be romanceable or basically will they be a part of your harem( will there be a harem tag added later on). And another thing i hope you don't add or if you do make it optional( for those that like it), will you add NTR later on in the game, basically the only other male character i have seen so far was the MC'S dad, so Don't know if you'll add anymore male characters or hopefully you won't add NTR unless optional...

• Angry
Reactions: Julius88

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
had an issue after talking to kara and luna, we were supposed to go into town but the event wasn't triggered? Went to town myself and had an event with hara but she doesn't show up in the phone? so confused.

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
Nevermind, it seemed to be an issue with the 3.1 version, the event triggered properly for me in 0.04.

xflamethrowerx

Jan 20, 2019
Great game with a unique and interesting plot. Great animations and renders. The MC is better than most and is pretty funny, I especially like it when he talks to himself. What I would like is if the MC was more assertive and dominant or was just a bit more ballsy in general. He seems to take a lot of shit and is self-defeating, I hope there are options in the future to change his attitude. Overall this is one of my favourite games so far though.

Reactions: JoJoBrady

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Man i have to say, envy to your PC, What a hell of graphic! My poor pc don't let me do goodshit for my game in koikatsu at all.. Maybe some day it can change? Hah. ANYWAY your game looks cool and funny. Hope last boss as fourth bright light of the powerful Crono GODIO xD

Oct 18, 2017
oh nice, going with the RYB Primary colours huh? (RGB is an alternative primary colours, so one can argue there's four primary colours, not important thou) looks interesting

JoJoBrady

Jul 8, 2020
Love the game so far, I have some questions for the dev, will all the female characters in the game be romanceable or basically will they be a part of your harem( will there be a harem tag added later on). And another thing i hope you don't add or if you do make it optional( for those that like it), will you add NTR later on in the game, basically the only other male character i have seen so far was the MC'S dad, so Don't know if you'll add anymore male characters or hopefully you won't add NTR unless optional...
Hey there.

1. Plan is to have all female characters romanceable eventually - will add the harem tag down the line!
2. Yeah that's a debated topic, but for my game, I'm gonna keep it wholesome from that point of view - basically, I won't be adding NTR

Hope that helps! And if you have any more questions, go ahead!

JoJoBrady

Jul 8, 2020
Great game with a unique and interesting plot. Great animations and renders. The MC is better than most and is pretty funny, I especially like it when he talks to himself. What I would like is if the MC was more assertive and dominant or was just a bit more ballsy in general. He seems to take a lot of shit and is self-defeating, I hope there are options in the future to change his attitude. Overall this is one of my favourite games so far though.
For sure, character development will take care of that haha

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
the sandbox is very annoying here, it doesn't say where to go or what to do but the story is good ,why hardly anyone comment on the game here? we only have 5 pages :unsure::unsure:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes