VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Primaries [v0.07] [JoJoBrady]

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Tried to look at cater, iris and aoi memories & these error popped up:

While running game code:
File "game/devicescreens.rpy", line 757, in script
call screen carterprof005_1
ScriptError: could not find label 'carter_memories_005'.

While running game code:
File "game/devicescreens.rpy", line 785, in script
call screen aoiprof005_1
ScriptError: could not find label 'aoi_memories_005'.

While running game code:
File "game/devicescreens.rpy", line 789, in script
call screen irisprof005_1
ScriptError: could not find label 'iris_memories_005'.

Last edited:

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
wish the game wouldn't skip content I haven't seen because of that auto-forward or Ctrl....the skip unseen text is not even enabled by me but it still skips...

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
JoJoBrady a bug....after you get to the first part of the full freeroam thing, if u go to the hotsprings (before/after talking to the primaries girls and before talking to Dai) it skips the whole town visiting part....if done before talking to girls, it makes it so the first interaction is skipped as well

JoJoBrady

Jul 8, 2020
Hey all! Apologies for the late reply, been a hectic week, but to the points:

1. Faptime I've uploaded and alternative Android file, let me know if that one works, thanks

2. Bailz sure thing, if the threesome does happen, I will make it an optional thing

3. With the other problems, I'll get on them ASAP

4. Now in regards to the roaming element, I see the feedback and hear the general message. It is somewhat unnecessary and probably doing more harm than good, so I will be transitioning the primaries into a more pure virtual novel

Thank you for the feedback and I appreciate the patience!

TheFallacyGuy

Oct 16, 2017
toooooooooooooo much storytelling
I disagree. This is actually one of the few VN-ish games I've played that has a really good balance between story-telling and erotica. Of course, maybe it's just because I genuinely like the story, and it might be the only story on this site, I've ever found to be consistently funny.
It's not like "Where the Heart Is" or "My New Family" where you would be able to tear out pages of unnecessary dialogue that is neither interesting or adds anything to either the story or the characters. Here, all scenes seems to at least have a purpose. Whether that be furthering the lore, chugging along the main plot, go through a character arc, or letting us [CENSORED] in their [CENSORED].
Of course the story-telling as in lore and backstories are probably the densest at the beginning.

Beachurmeat

Jul 3, 2017
Has anyone been able to run the Mac version? When I download the file, it's a folder rather than a .app "file". Adding the .app suffix does change it to a Ren'py .app, but it's unable to run, even with the workarounds I usually use.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I haven't checked this game in a while, maybe I am wrong but didn't this used to have a patreon page? What happened?

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
from what I remember the game he is kinetic isn't he ?? :unsure: from what I see all sexual interaction is forced:(

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes