VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Primaries [v0.07] [JoJoBrady]

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I'm glad I'm not the only one Isabella made a "bad" impression. :KEK:

Overall, I didn't really like Isabella but I didn't hate her either. Although it is true that, those types of characters with this type of personality I never tend to like them. And my way of playing is very simple. Being a vanilla person, I don't like to force girls into anything they don't want. And therefore, I do not like that other characters, whether boys or girls, force other girls as well. Putting it clearly, I don't like to share. Not even with other girls. That said, I repeat that I don't like or dislike her. I just hope she doesn't spend the whole game on perving on the girls. And if I can avoid her romantically / sexually, I'll be happy. And if I can avoid potential future threesomes involving Isabella, I will appreciate that too. This is totally personal taste.

Which brings me to the following. Correct me if I'm wrong, but so far, the game is a forced harem, right? Romantic / sexual scenes are unavoidable and you cannot choose who to romance and who not. And I don't just mean you can't skip scenes, I mean you can't choose whether or not you want them to happen. Personally, I do not see much sense to put the option of being able to skip the scenes if they continue to happen. I always prefer that we have the freedom to decide who to romance, I don't like to be forced into anything. The positive is that so far, except for Isabella in my case, all the other girls are extremely endearing and very likeable characters.

I know I only wrote "negative" things or things that I didn't like. But I am loving the game. And as a fan of wholesomes romances, I'm very happy. Just those two things are not much to my liking. I do not like to write reviews because I do not feel prepared for it, but without a doubt the game for scenes, history and characters, I would give it 4 stars at least. I really love it.

Reactions: jinxw1

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
Once again, I appreciate all the feedback!

Again, sorry for the wait for the 0.07 release! If I feel like the next release is taking a bit of time I will be more vocal here, but I do intend to finish the game.

Cheers until the next post!
Hey man how is the update going?
Hope you are doing fine
Take care

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
I assume this is the only platform to get news for the game. No discord and the patreon is kinda dead, though it had to be expected with 4 patrons for 12 bucks. Kinda sad because the game is actually quite nice.
well that is really unfournate since this game is really good in my opinion and the dev deserve a lot more recogntion:) and i do wonder if it glossed over by many beacuse it lacks a certin fetish (or patch):unsure:

Reactions: kamibell

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
I guess the bit unrealistic proportion for the girls maybe putting some people off the game
sad if that's the case...the game is one of the nicer koikatsu games out there for me

seems the dev isn't promoting the game or been active, hope everything is alright

Last edited:

Seveas

Dec 21, 2017
Yeah it hurts that there hasn't been an update or any activity for a while :(
I really wanted to see more, things were getting exciting in the last updates!
I truly hope this comes back to life at some point!

Reactions: AwsHen

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
Really underrated game, a very interesting and funny story.
All the characters with a good background and I'm very interested in seeing how the story unfolds.
Among the characters the best is definitely Aoi.
And rather than Carter, Alice, Kara and Luna, I liked more Victoria, Isabella, Hara and Ashley.
Really enjoyed the fighting part and can't wait to see how the story unfolds around MC further.
A really nice game.

Reactions: hpshi

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Really underrated game, a very interesting and funny story.
All the characters with a good background and I'm very interested in seeing how the story unfolds.
Among the characters the best is definitely Aoi.
And rather than Carter, Alice, Kara and Luna, I liked more Victoria, Isabella, Hara and Ashley.
Really enjoyed the fighting part and can't wait to see how the story unfolds around MC further.
A really nice game.
its most likely abandoned, last we heard from dev was in june on patreon

JjJ5

Nov 13, 2018
Once again, I appreciate all the feedback!

Again, sorry for the wait for the 0.07 release! If I feel like the next release is taking a bit of time I will be more vocal here, but I do intend to finish the game.

Cheers until the next post!
coming with an update soon?

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
What the hell is this game? Its so good! The story itself is pretty much setting the MC on having a harem end. That so, by making the girls his wives or something. I really hope that to be the case, especially for the fact that I'm not seeing any harem tag in here!

My only complaint though, is the sex scenes are so short!!! What the hell??? Seriously though, the short sex scenes is the only demerit I've been seeing so far. Looking forward to more updates dev!

Reactions: JjJ5

stoicism

Dec 20, 2019
So I just remembered this game and really liking it.
Any news on an update still?
I hope it's not abandoned. This game does have real potential.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes