EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ279595_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Succubus have been catching men of human kinds to suck their semen.
Human kinds bring tentacle monster that can fight against succubus with them andattack the village of succubus.
Succubus became feeds of tentacle monster, and then became sexual slaveries.
Succubus' village fell.

the princess succubus was the only one who can escape from the village.
In order to help succubus who become the sexual slaveries,
the princess succubus begins the erotic journey.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-03-19
Release Date: 2020-03-01
Developer: Tistrya -
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Was a slight issue with Audio Files not being encoded but has been fixed now.
Thanks to all that gave info/helped.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Thank you GordonBM for cracking.

RJ279595_img_smp1.jpg RJ279595_img_smp2.jpg RJ279595_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited:

maeqlin

Dec 17, 2018
1584640084497.png
Getting this error, resulting the game shutting itself off. Downloaded from nopy.
Can't get far enough but English is definitely not MTL. Still it is not error free either.

Edit: Workupload doesn't work either.
Edit2: As RNDM said at post #13 gibberish file names in these stated locations needs to be fixed with the correct ones as shown in the error pop-up.

Last edited:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
The basic concept sounds pretty similar to Succubus Rem which isn't a bad thing as that one was hilarious.

I'm also rather amused by the meta fuckery of the backstory, where humans up and weaponise one kind of rape-monster to get rid of another.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Looking at the files already in the archive, the problem is some genius packaged the game *after* extracting it in a fashion that garbled some of the sound file names into garbo like "é¿î¹é+éÁéßéÈé-é-éÚé-é¦éóë¦ (1).wav" - no wonder it shits itself.

your-shipment-of-fail.jpg

Last edited:

maeqlin

Dec 17, 2018
Looking at the files already in the archive, the problem is some genius packaged the game *after* extracting it in a fashion that garbled some of the sound file names into garbo like "é¿î¹é+éÁéßéÈé-é-éÚé-é¦éóë¦ (1).wav" - no wonder it shits itself.

View attachment 591602
Thank you for this information. I changed the name of the gibberish file you mentioned to "お口でしゃぶってるっぽい音 (1)"
and it worked. There are two more sound files I can see though.. ugh.

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Thank you for this information. I changed the name of the gibberish file you mentioned to "お口でしゃぶってるっぽい音 (1)"
and it worked. There are two more sound files I can see though.. ugh.
Do you use WinRAR ? If so, I got the solution for you, since I'm noticing more and more people with this problem

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Oh great, the filename cock-up is already in the trial version from English DLsite. :cautious:

maeqlin

Dec 17, 2018
Do you use WinRAR ? If so, I got the solution for you, since I'm noticing more and more people with this problem
Yeah I am using WinRAR but if it is about name encoding 932 Japanese, doesn't work. Other than that I am all ears.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
...or rather you need to open/extract the file with JP locale (emulated or whatever) which is cumbersome.

maeqlin

Dec 17, 2018
...or rather you need to open/extract the file with JP locale (emulated or whatever) which is cumbersome.
Doesn't work either.
It is as RNDM says, this is not a unpacking problem "at these rars". Jumbled characters directly uploaded.
Only solution is correcting the names as far as I can see.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes