RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I was able to extract them cleanly once I jumped through the hoops required for opening the prog (7zip in this case) in JP locale - can't seem to get the usual Locale Emulator context menu to play nice with it so I had to manually run it from the old NTleas launcher.
The files from the DLsite trial ver that is, the ones in the version uploaded here are scrambled even properly emulated.

Reactions: maeqlin

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Yeah I am using WinRAR but if it is about name encoding 932 Japanese, doesn't work. Other than that I am all ears.
Then have you tried changing your UniCode language through your computer's Control Panel ? It can be a bit of a hassle, but it also worked for me when I tried using it + 7zip, so it should also work with WinRAR

maeqlin

Dec 17, 2018
i have donwload the trial on dl site and swith the audio se with and now it's ok i can play
Thank you for this tip. What I can find through this is as follows:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you change these sound names with the correct ones game should run without problems.

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Thank you for this tip. What I can find through this is as follows:

If you change these sound names with the correct ones game should run without problems.
Yeah, thanks for this, I was also gonna say that it's most likely, if not surely, that the files themselves were zipped with the garbled text to begin with, so it doesn't matter if you change the language, it'll stick that way. My bad ! And thanks for this post

maeqlin

Dec 17, 2018
Then have you tried changing your UniCode language through your computer's Control Panel ? It can be a bit of a hassle, but it also worked for me when I tried using it + 7zip, so it should also work with WinRAR
I didn't try anyhing else that was asked and I would rather not play it at all if those were the requirements. Too much of a hassle.

Yeah, thanks for this, I was also gonna say that it's most likely, if not surely, that the files themselves were zipped with the garbled text to begin with, so it doesn't matter if you change the language, it'll stick that way. My bad ! And thanks for this post
No problems! I hope I didn't make any misspellings.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
They were, yeah. Whoever zipped the archive uploaded here deserves a spanking. :mad:

Reactions: anime66

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Alright seems the cracker forgot to encode the files to Japanese when extracting so I did it myself and replaced the garbled files with the correct Japanese named audio files but I'm gonna give a another go and ill re-upload in the next 20 mins or just remove the thread if the problem persists

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Alright I gave it a test and its fine now, I re-uploaded. If theres any problem please mention me and I'll see what it is

Just a bit late camper674 but I appreciate the help, thank you:love:

Reactions: bazelgeuse

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
It doesn't say MTL on the start of the thread, can anyone tell me whether it is a MTL or not?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
It doesn't say MTL on the start of the thread, can anyone tell me whether it is a MTL or not?
At least going by what I saw of the intro while testing the sound file thing earlier looked like MTL with reasonable edit pass. IE. hardly Shakespeare but not You No Take Candle level either.

Feb 26, 2018
I'm not so sure about the reasonable edit pass. I'm still in the intro and some lines are completely incomprehensible.
Strips chapel hat pegs like brusing rush wildly more than the one which is bigger and bigger inside of vagina
That's about as MTL as it gets

Reactions: Keldin

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
lmao

Well, the bits before the error message popped up were better at least.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes