3.80 star(s) 33 Votes

targetaquired

Mar 22, 2020
Disappointed at how easy the game is. Thief class with Death Element is way too overpowered and can kill insta kill most enemies. Only the bosses pose any real threat but then you just have to use some elements to counter the boss and it becomes easy again, Was actually looking forward to feel like I "had" to do events in order to progress. I still don't really get how anyone could think that giving the player a % chance to kill any enemy in a single hit is a good idea.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Disappointed at how easy the game is. Thief class with Death Element is way too overpowered and can kill insta kill most enemies. Only the bosses pose any real threat but then you just have to use some elements to counter the boss and it becomes easy again, Was actually looking forward to feel like I "had" to do events in order to progress. I still don't really get how anyone could think that giving the player a % chance to kill any enemy in a single hit is a good idea.
You can increase the difficulty, and there are a lot of battles in the game so it would be very annoying if you had to spend a lot of time on them.

targetaquired

Mar 22, 2020
You can increase the difficulty, and there are a lot of battles in the game so it would be very annoying if you had to spend a lot of time on them.
I wouldn't be complaining about the game being too easy if I didn't already set the difficulty to hard and enjoyed RPG combat in general. I'm thoroughly disappointed in your lack of logical reasoning. I expect you to do better next time.

• Angry
Reactions: tseug

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
There are many good (OP) combinations in the game. Tricky part is finding them. People experienced with similar RPG games will have easier time.

Also some enemies has resistance to Instant Death effect (or to different OP effects). Well, it is mostly bosses. So you have to adapt at some points.

To be honest I am satisfied with difficulty. Main atraction of this game is cute heroine and hentai. People dont play this for hard fights.

Last edited:
Reactions: tseug

targetaquired

Mar 22, 2020
To be honest I am satisfied with difficulty. Main atraction of this game is cute heroine and hentai. People dont play this for hard fights.
I think it's just a shame because I noticed how the developer put in effort to tie in the H with the actual game aspect unlike many other games and I was really looking forward to see how it develops. I got really sold on the promise that every layer will require a different strategy (and new lewd events) only to realize that instantly killing an enemy by using a single element with no regard to the enemies abilities or resistances is the most optimal strategy. And honestly, I wouldn't put much value on what people in general like about H games. I mean, people regularly ask for full save files just so they can skip the whole game aspect. Their standards are not particularly high when it comes to game design. But when a game stops caring about catering to them it can become very successful like Karryn's Prison.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
I think it's just a shame because I noticed how the developer put in effort to tie in the H with the actual game aspect unlike many other games and I was really looking forward to see how it develops. I got really sold on the promise that every layer will require a different strategy (and new lewd events) only to realize that instantly killing an enemy by using a single element with no regard to the enemies abilities or resistances is the most optimal strategy. And honestly, I wouldn't put much value on what people in general like about H games. I mean, people regularly ask for full save files just so they can skip the whole game aspect. Their standards are not particularly high when it comes to game design. But when a game stops caring about catering to them it can become very successful like Karryn's Prison.
Yeah, but as far as I remember, you dont get Instant Death element early in the game. I got my first Death element around 5th floor and that is in later phase of game. If you get some OP item at the end, it is fine in my book.

If you got it earlier, then I dunno where is the problem. Maybe I missed something? Or did you have some lucky random drop at earlier floors???

I checked it and you cant get Instant Death from merchants, so that means you had to obtain it from some loot or chests. And loot from boxes is often very random.
Maybe your difficulty got broken, because you had lucky drop in an early game.

Last edited:

Trojans40

Mar 18, 2021
Anyway to increase the resolution so that it's a bigger screen? The tiny default box forcing me to squint.

Jan 4, 2018
Unpack in the game folder.
Hi, this time im getting error after when she tries to go out at night and change, same error but number is different :heroin0791040.
Tried copying and renaming one of the heroin pngs you gave and then get error Graphics/pictures/eiyuutatei0791040

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
Anyway to increase the resolution so that it's a bigger screen? The tiny default box forcing me to squint.
Alt + Enter is the default Full Screen command for VX Ace games, though that might stretch the image in odd ways depending on your monitor.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Alt + Enter is the default Full Screen command for VX Ace games, though that might stretch the image in odd ways depending on your monitor.
It's depends on video driver settings, most of drivers allow to customize any scenarios for old games in fullscreen mode.

mofu2x

Oct 10, 2020
I use the Magnifier app that comes with windows for these sorts of situations. Just make sure to center your cursor over the game when you launch it and remember that Win+Esc is how you close the magnifier.

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
I mean, it's still very high quality. There are several translation studios that put out inferior content than Wings' translation. If you feel it needs to be improved, feel free to do so. I'm up for an updated translation if you provide it. I already play with an improved version modded by a guy on the discord to have instant text loading.
where can i find this version with instant text?

Timmerk150

Sep 4, 2021
Dev posted a year-end update for his upcoming game. Release planned for late March

Definitely one of my most anticipated considering this and the Grace game.

3.80 star(s) 33 Votes