RPGM The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v1.00 PB 2] [Jinjonkun]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Yes! There are endings for all characters, some are quick to get because they are side characters.
I think indirectly (because the version has already been released) you foreshadowed what's in the PB 3.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are you gonna add femdom routes and endings to the other fighters besides Alixa and Janna?
Yes that's possible but there is no guarantee

citrone

Jul 17, 2023
4yo game, an almost perfect score, last review from 2011... high views and downloads... whats going on here?

FemdomLover45

Formerly 'MRTREx'
Sep 22, 2024
I think indirectly (because the version has already been released) you foreshadowed what's in the PB 3.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes that's possible but there is no guarantee
You could also give some content for the queen
I happen to have an idea
Say that she becomes impressed with the MC performance and decides to seduce him
Depending on your choices you could hook up with her,marrying her or end up as her personal slave
Maybe even have a scene where all the fighter gang up on the MC
Just as idea

Reactions: Anonymous100

SALMAN SADIK

Feb 8, 2022
Hello LAKueiJin,

Thank you for your message.

1. I imagined that Janna's ring would be a kind of secret reward that could be obtained and that would bring a big powerup to the player. Indeed, as you can see, the downside is that this ring cannot be removed. It acts as a kind of curse, so that Janna can achieve her goal by “using” you. I don't want to spoil too much, but the use of this ring is not without consequences, and it will be possible to remove it at some point under a certain condition in the future. Unfortunately, it won't be possible during Alixa slave/dog event.

Actually, you can still see the Alixa slave/dog scenes in the replay room (Orb Room). I will also update the cheat menu in the next version (Preview Build 4) in order to be able to remove it.

2. I have to verify variables and the codes but it's possible that's not fully implemented yet
hey bro when this game will be finished????

Reactions: Petruha2k
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes