RPGM The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v1.00 PB 2] [Jinjonkun]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ThePrison2NeverEnding-1.0PB2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

zealot123

Mar 14, 2018
Just for information, the game is already compressed by default. PNG's are already passed into a compressing software before getting into the game.

It mean reducing it more could really decrease the quality of pictures (Actually close to 7000 ones in the game)
really nice working, just know that they still can compress them from 2-3 Gb to lower than 1G, that is amazing, just play using joiplay so the png quality not issue.

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
Just for information, the game is already compressed by default. PNG's are already passed into a compressing software before getting into the game.

It mean reducing it more could really decrease the quality of pictures (Actually close to 7000 ones in the game)
When I decided to move all the games I have on this computer from their uncompressed state to compressed, I freed up over 400 Gigabytes of hard drive space. So, whilst I do fully appreciate from a Game Developer's perspective, you take a lot of pride in your work and you want to see people view it in it's most pristine condition, the user (sometimes, not always) likes the choice of having everything compressed to it's fullest.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
it said go to tavern but when you come to tavern door it says avaliable in future updates
When I go to tavern door it lets me inside and I can talk to the girl there, but she says to be patient. Maybe I borked something. Dunno. I did use save editor to get through all the silly RPGM battles.

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
When I go to tavern door it lets me inside and I can talk to the girl there, but she says to be patient. Maybe I borked something. Dunno. I did use save editor to get through all the silly RPGM battles.
In fact patient mean that next content is going to be released in the next update

For people who have seen some renders already, "they are already most of all into the game) Tavern and what's coming after. I will probably do more renders but the main work I have to do right now is integrating all that renders into the game (Adding texts, sounds, effects etc..)

Hope this helps

Tytorip

Oct 29, 2023
bu
In fact patient mean that next content is going to be released in the next update

For people who have seen some renders already, "they are already most of all into the game) Tavern and what's coming after. I will probably do more renders but the main work I have to do right now is integrating all that renders into the game (Adding texts, sounds, effects etc..)

Hope this helps
but why when i go to tavern it didn't allow me to enter?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes