RPGM The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v1.00 PB 2] [Jinjonkun]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes
May 25, 2022
Not yet. The first preview build contained just the renders (but there were not implemented in the game yet) and the Halloween 2024 event (and some minor changes, additions such the renders when you start the game etc..)

Second preview build will include the whole last fight and I will have 250+ renders compared to the first preview build. Which mean we are close to 3000+ new renders in total

Second preview build should be released this week-end or early next week

The first preview build will be available here at that moment
You came back! You are a hero JinJonKun!

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
need a lilttle help laptop what in the world is the code what does it even do why you buy something you cant even you im guessing it for replaying old sceens can anyone help me it with the code.

heybeterino

Aug 28, 2017
Not yet. The first preview build contained just the renders (but there were not implemented in the game yet) and the Halloween 2024 event (and some minor changes, additions such the renders when you start the game etc..)

Second preview build will include the whole last fight and I will have 250+ renders compared to the first preview build. Which mean we are close to 3000+ new renders in total

Second preview build should be released this week-end or early next week

The first preview build will be available here at that moment
hey can you add a save from the last update like you did in previous versions

Kyzer05

Oct 28, 2020
im stuck, can't leave the halloween event. It say i need to find my clothes but can't find them

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
need a lilttle help laptop what in the world is the code what does it even do why you buy something you cant even you im guessing it for replaying old sceens can anyone help me it with the code.
Laptop need to be used when you are in your bedroom (Like would you do to activate an item)

Bedroom.JPG

im stuck, can't leave the halloween event. It say i need to find my clothes but can't find them
The clothes are there : (You can normally pass the door of queen demona bedroom)
Clothes.JPG

I have also attached a saved for the Halloween event : View attachment file1.zip

Last edited:
Reactions: PootisPenser76

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v1.00 Preview Build 1] [Jinjonkun] - Compressed

Win [587 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
Although I see it in the screenshots, I can't advance with Penelope (after starting to work in her store). Can someone help me?
The other path is waiting for new updates

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes