3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
i solve the problem thank you it downloaded by the way i always get beaten by mask girl when i discover her she secretly finds treasure and she beats me and that gives game over
do you how can i stand her beating or avoid beating :D
Make her like you, give money to her when she asks and clean her prison cell, then on the treasure dialogue you pick the yellow option, that works to me at least

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
do you know what's new in this version ? thanks a lot
This is what Jinjonkun said on discord:
"Update 0.17
I did what I could with time I had
1 - Jenny Route (Only First choice is available) - 1st Bad End Scene with Angélina - 1 Short Scene with Angélina if you Betray Jenny - (3) Scenes with Jenny (1 Erect Scene + 2 successive sex scenes)
2 - Angélina Route - 1 Scene with Jenny and Angélina (Ahegao)
Patch Note This new update will contain only new content when you reply "I'm sorry ! Please don't hurt me !" to Almada in the temple"

Reactions: Johnny12
Mar 31, 2019
Make her like you, give money to her when she asks and clean her prison cell, then on the treasure dialogue you pick the yellow option, that works to me at least
cleaning her prison cell i didn't match with that option giving money to her is option after choose yellow sentence. Luckily i click ESC button and it worked out . I discoverd jenny's route and and however it didn't work it on angelina if she catch at kitchen she will end me. Wish there is walkthrough of the game is also

Reactions: Hit00

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
This is what Jinjonkun said on discord:
"Update 0.17
I did what I could with time I had
1 - Jenny Route (Only First choice is available) - 1st Bad End Scene with Angélina - 1 Short Scene with Angélina if you Betray Jenny - (3) Scenes with Jenny (1 Erect Scene + 2 successive sex scenes)
2 - Angélina Route - 1 Scene with Jenny and Angélina (Ahegao)
Patch Note This new update will contain only new content when you reply "I'm sorry ! Please don't hurt me !" to Almada in the temple"
thanks do you know how to access the Angelina Route i tried everything but still can't find a way to get to her Route or to betray Jenny

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes