3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
First of all, great game! Was a lot of fun, bit short but nice character models! Love the amount of animated scenes as well.

Though, I do have a question...

*** SPOILER ALERT ***

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you :) Yes indeed it was short but I think that's better than doing something too long and not appreaciated by players.

Regarding Angelina ending :

I hope it's gonna help :)

Cheers

Chrysanis

Apr 20, 2020
Thank you :) Yes indeed it was short but I think that's better than doing something too long and not appreaciated by players.

Regarding Angelina ending :

I hope it's gonna help :)

Cheers
Oh I didnt mean to imply that it was too short! No worries, it was perfect! Just wanted to make sure I got all the content tackled haha! Thanks for the hint ill give that a try ;)

Reactions: jinjonkun

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
how do i make saves in android?

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
What is with all those reviews about this being a great game? I love femdom, but the girls have non existant personalities outside being harsh, models are kind of ugly and gameplay is non-existant too. I don't know what is to love here. I guess I like that is not grindy and it's easy to access the content, but that's about it.

Last edited:

GhostXia

Aug 6, 2020
i'm a fool,i play it 2 days but don't know how to choose “Maddy Route”:cry: I need a guide please.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Was dashing/running disabled intentionally in this one? It's frustrating to watch the slow movement of my character.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
All the tags seem to imply heavy focus on Femdom...but there is a Male Dom tag too. Does the MC turn the tables at some point or is it referring to something else?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
All the tags seem to imply heavy focus on Femdom...but there is a Male Dom tag too. Does the MC turn the tables at some point or is it referring to something else?
There are 2 routes in the game; essentially you can approach every character in a submissive or dominant way.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Ehh, you can finish this in less than an hour and it wasn't interesting enough to justify replaying the game to see all the endings. I mean, it's not bad, I don't think I've wasted my time playing this. I enjoyed the game. Let's hope the sequel is better.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Love how much people doesn't even look around be it the start of the current page for Angelina, as to the second episode, it's indicated in the 1st post, to ban difficult to check is it ?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
How do you end the handjob on day 1 it seems to continue endlessly ?

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Can you be a bit clearer on what femdom is unavoidable sometimes you can avoid it and sometimes you can't. I didn't really enjoy the summer event cause I didn't know there was unavoidable femdom, I wanted to punch that bitch girlfriend in the face along with the avery stuff. I'd just like it to be a bit more clear on what femdom is unavoidable.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes