3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
guys i have bug on the first day on dom path when i try to leave they tell me to talk with the girl with the mask but nothing happen

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Yo jinjonkun (sorry if I bothered you), I managed to get the same problem as others in this thread:
in "End of day 0 - the beginning of a dominant life", the game wants you to talk to Amalda, but you can't start dialogue with her.

The choices made were:
- Maddy: "Refuse to do that"
- Maddy: All dialogues except "How can I please you ?"
- Nasha: "No questions my commandant !"
- Jenny: "No, you're going to help her without compensation"
- In the mine, collected 50$ worth of ore
- Amanda: "Leave more food for others and reduce your share" [0/0 pts] / "Leaving the shares fair but facing the consequences" [-1/0 pts]
- Amalda: Give her 10$ / Do not
- Prison cell: "Yes, I'm going to work out a little bit" / "No, ..."

My guess would be that if you were to start the dom. path with < 1 dom points, the dialogue with Amalda doesn't trigger.
(Maybe it has smtg to do with needing 1 dp to take one of the choices, or simply that the game didn't think it was possible to start that path with < 1 dp.)

Completely unrelated: Is your first language French? You put spaces before punctuation marks and use onomatopoeias like "euh".
literally the same problem any help ?

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
I am stuck in the hand job animation in the prison yard from the disusting women I cleaned up the yard for.

Nov 4, 2017
ey thanks man, really love your game!
Love these games which are not overly long and run from story point to point without useless side shit and grinding and walking.
Perfect <3

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I wish that with this real final version this gonna be bug free so I could continue the sequel without looking back ;)

It's not mentioned but there are two new features :
- Space bar to hide text
- Page Down to fast forward

eric263946

Nov 18, 2019
so the new scenes are at the end end>? meaning no more game play after u see them
or do u have to do something to unlock them
sigh
any chance of just getting a video of them cause i lost my saves when i thought the game was done done and completed

Chrysanis

Apr 20, 2020
First of all, great game! Was a lot of fun, bit short but nice character models! Love the amount of animated scenes as well.

Though, I do have a question...

*** SPOILER ALERT ***

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes