VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Professor Chapter II - The Black Hand [v2.0] [Pixieblink]

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey, Pixieblink. Why the pixelation of the eye's or entire face when doing the sexual scenes? First in the pool, now with Mary blowing the Professor. Is it just for a gag or something? I just don't get it.
censorship of free version, patrons get uncensored as explained before. same thing on joob.

Reactions: Talmadge

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Hey, Pixieblink. Why the pixelation of the eye's or entire face when doing the sexual scenes? First in the pool, now with Mary blowing the Professor. Is it just for a gag or something? I just don't get it.
It's to encourage people to sign up as patrons. Without creating patron only content, putting everything behind a paywall, making it a web based game, or censoring the genitalia.

Reactions: Talmadge

wilsonj6510

May 13, 2020
I wrote a comment months ago about this guy and got shamed...but ill give u the facts professor 1.4 was released 9-4-2021. He has said a new one was coming for weeks and does'nt even address his other game Joobs which is at 2.1 since 8-8-2021. Both are decent but when the update is 3 minutes long what does it matter...I think this guy is using patreons to get get money with little effort. There are very little posts on his site even for patreons and that is a clue, and i dont mind the bad posts to me and i will report them to let the admins determine if there from him on alt accounts which is what i suspect.

• Angry
Reactions: ididntdoit20

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I wrote a comment months ago about this guy and got shamed...but ill give u the facts professor 1.4 was released 9-4-2021.
That's some good detective work there, Sherlock.
You should get in touch with Scotland Yard, I think they're still working on the "Jack the Ripper" case and could use some help.

Next time why don't you just ASK?

Yes, the Prof II was scheduled for the first week of October and is almost three weeks late. I've been having some real life issues for the last few months involving an Ex GF - apparently she thought we were married - and was therefore entitled to half my home.

I'm happy to report that the situation has been resolved. By a real life judge earlier this month. Updates can now resume on a regular basis, as I'm no longer working for my attorney (that I was paying, still trying to figure that one out). You'd be amazed how much time it takes to get all your shit in order to prove you actually own something.

And of course I'm make SO MUCH money with these games... that I had to go work a couple of contracts to cover my legal fees.

So now that I've finished airing my dirty laundry in public, we good?

The Joob-Joob is on hold for the moment. As in no Patrons are being billed.

And a propos, the Professor II just updated yesterday. Next update will be Nov 15 (about three weeks from now) and will be on time.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Did you break up because the baby was black? Only then to reinvent your life by teaching at a shitty university with some hot girls that have weird mental problems? Then find out that it was all some weird conspiracy plot by the gubbermint?

I knew it.

Reactions: Pixieblink

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Did you break up because the baby was black? Only then to reinvent your life by teaching at a shitty university with some hot girls that have weird mental problems? Then find out that it was all some weird conspiracy plot by the gubbermint?

I knew it.
:ROFLMAO:

If I were the Professor I would use the goggles on a bank teller.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes