VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Professor Chapter II - The Black Hand [v2.0] [Pixieblink]

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
beginning v1.4
The Prof wakes up after using the Apparatus
Goes to Mary's house etc...

end of v1.4
Katie listens at the door with the beer bottle.
Erika talks about Mata Hari.
prof wakes up and fucks mary after i scroll back from erika talking about katie and ends when she talks about her.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
prof wakes up and fucks mary after i scroll back from erika talking about katie and ends when she talks about her.
Uh. Ya. Of course. Right.
And the snoofle-dickie is attached to the thing-a-ma-jiggy that leads you to the waffle-snagger.

v1.4

The Prof crawls out of the Apparatus.
Goes to Mary's house. She tricks him into having sex.
The Prof goes to the school and:
- visits the art class girls (with erika)
- and then goes to see the Modeling class girls (with Katie).

Katie is trying to figure out how he influences people, and follows him back to the office and listens through the door.

Ending scene with Erika saying she never trusted Katie. Because Katie is a descendant of Mata-Hari, one of the most famous spies of all time.

So... where in the middle of all this did you get jammed up?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Uh. Ya. Of course. Right.
And the snoofle-dickie is attached to the thing-a-ma-jiggy that leads you to the waffle-snagger.

v1.4

The Prof crawls out of the Apparatus.
Goes to Mary's house. She tricks him into having sex.
The Prof goes to the school and:
- visits the art class girls (with erika)
- and then goes to see the Modeling class girls (with Katie).

Katie is trying to figure out how he influences people, and follows him back to the office and listens through the door.

Ending scene with Erika saying she never trusted Katie. Because Katie is a descendant of Mata-Hari, one of the most famous spies of all time.

I think he might be having an issue similar to the one i had, where upon loading my last save, near the ending of the previous version, i was sent directly to the ending of v1.4.

I thought it weird, tried to load again, same issue, but this time i used rollback, what sent me to the scene of Prof in the aparatus, from which things then proceeded as you described.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Really? Huh.

Yes indeed. After loading the game on a second system and replaying it I managed to replicate the fubar. Had to do some research into exactly what pointers Renpy saves, and how it works.

Loading up a save from any release v1.2 or earlier should also fix the problem. And of course I know what NOT to do in the next release :rolleyes:

Thanks for clarifying things, and bringing it to my attention.

Here's a link to the from v1.4,
just unpack and replace in the renpy /videos directory.

Reactions: rick87

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Really? Huh.

Yes indeed. After loading the game on a second system and replaying it I managed to replicate the fubar. Had to do some research into exactly what pointers Renpy saves, and how it works.

Loading up a save from any release v1.2 or earlier should also fix the problem. And of course I know what NOT to do in the next release :rolleyes:

Thanks for clarifying things, and bringing it to my attention.

Here's a link to the uncensored videos from v1.4,
just unpack and replace in the renpy /videos directory.
Good to be of help.

Reactions: Pixieblink

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nowhere. originally game didn't continue from 1.3 save where erika talks about drunken spy (why no idea) but from 1.2 save prof (eventually) fucked mary and harassed pretty much all students at school and then same scene about erika talking about drunken spy in the end (and same content when rollbacks from 1.3 erika end scene).

scrshot from saves page.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
nowhere. originally game didn't continue from 1.3 save where erika talks about drunken spy (why no idea) but from 1.2 save prof (eventually) fucked mary and harassed pretty much all students at school and then same scene about erika talking about drunken spy in the end (and same content when rollbacks from 1.3 erika end scene).

scrshot from saves page.
The problem occurs because I re-coded the very last line from v1.3 in the release of 1.4
So renpy "see's" that last line from v1.3 as already played, which causes it to jump to the end.

I didn't realize it, but that's a big No-No in Renpy.

Loading up your June save should work fine. So should simply rolling the game back until the professor crawls into the apparatus drunk at the end of v1.3 . Then just continue the game as normal.

Or you can wait for the Bugfix in a day or two.

Too bad you missed it, I really liked Mary's orgasm, and the Jedi sequence with Katie.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
didn't miss anything, mary "raped" prof (and that was 1st action he gets since ~mid of prof 1) in hope to get preggo and all things happened in school (they do have big pencils there).

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i dont know if i am in the minority but i would have really liked to see some much older and creepier looking guy as a professor. but really like the girls with big tits (the blonde and black haired) they are not just big tits but aslo alround quite curvy

Reactions: Pixieblink

chrisb

Nov 1, 2017
Has anyone had a problem downloading this from nopy? For some reason, each time I download it, I get an invalid download. It will say I downloaded 952MB but the file is corrupted. Windows won't open the zip and 7zip only sees about 27MB inside. I've even tried disabling Windows Defender and installing Malwarebytes to see if something was fishy with no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: lordylorder

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Has anyone had a problem downloading this from nopy? For some reason, each time I download it, I get an invalid download. It will say I downloaded 952MB but the file is corrupted. Windows won't open the zip and 7zip only sees about 27MB inside. I've even tried disabling Windows Defender and installing Malwarebytes to see if something was fishy with no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.
Nopy in general has been behaving weirdly for a lot of people since August, if not mid-July, i think it has been said in a number of threads.

Reactions: tk99

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
Nopy in general has been behaving weirdly for a lot of people since August, if not mid-July, i think it has been said in a number of threads.

Unfortunately I've experienced this too, but the last few weeks it's working ok again (Europe cluster)

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Or just use one of the other links? Like Mega or Pixeldrain are working just fine.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
i dont know if i am in the minority but i would have really liked to see some much older and creepier looking guy as a professor. but really like the girls with big tits (the blonde and black haired) they are not just big tits but aslo alround quite curvy
If I had a do-over, I would But it's a little late in the game to be modifying the MC :rolleyes:

lordylorder

Dec 30, 2019
Tried that too and no luck. I wonder what it is. It sucks because nopy is such a good service.
Yeah, same here, nopy has broken files. Actually, are you using winrar or something else? My friends keep telling me that winrar is garbage.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Tried that too and no luck. I wonder what it is. It sucks because nopy is such a good service.
money usually, rapidgator, uploaded, etc get monies from those who buy premium accounts, mega gets from those who buy extra space, nopy from donations.

Yeah, same here, nopy has broken files. Actually, are you using winrar or something else? My friends keep telling me that winrar is garbage.
winrar isn't garbage but most of time time has ran past winrar and winzip.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Hey, Pixieblink. Why the pixelation of the eye's or entire face when doing the sexual scenes? First in the pool, now with Mary blowing the Professor. Is it just for a gag or something? I just don't get it.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes